• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Amazon now has AC:NL 3DS XL!

Animal Crossing: New Weaf? =P Only joking!

It's probably that their fingers have been wired to type AC:WW for so long it's hard to shake the pattern. =)

And awesome! I like that there are plenty of choices for people to get their hands on the bundle! For a while there it seemed like it was going to be a repeat of the Pikachu XL!

I wouldn't expect to see Amazon.com selling it. The listing will be on there for third-party sellers but Nintendo seems to have a fit with Amazon these days. None of the Nintendo hardware on Amazon.com is actually being sold by them.

My sister has that pre-ordered (from GameStop, probably). I think the design is cute, but I already have an XL, so I just have a physical copy of NL pre-ordered instead and paid off. I'll need to get my 5 dollars back from GameStop though; the clerk at GameStop said they'd refund my five dollars when I pick up my copy in June.

I wouldn't expect to see Amazon.com selling it. The listing will be on there for third-party sellers but Nintendo seems to have a fit with Amazon these days. None of the Nintendo hardware on Amazon.com is actually being sold by them.

Wow, that's weird. The bundle is being sold through Amazon.co.uk themselves over here. I guess different regions have different relationships with Nintendo! Our Amazon have had it since it was announced with a price and we still have the Pikachu one, but Pokemon is a bigger thing in the US than over here.

Wow, that's weird. The bundle is being sold through Amazon.co.uk themselves over here. I guess different regions have different relationships with Nintendo! Our Amazon have had it since it was announced with a price and we still have the Pikachu one, but Pokemon is a bigger thing in the US than over here.

I noticed that aswell, I checked up as soon as I saw this thread like 'I thought they had a price' haha

Back