• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

American Horror Story

cutiepiezell

tadpoles are baby turtles
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Some stuff happened recently and my parents got me a jumper with the AHS quote "Normal People Scare Me" on it instead of something else.
I've been wearing it almost every day because it's really warm and cosy (^w^)
And I've recently thought, "Should I start watching American Horror Story?"

**~ So basically... Is AHS any good? ^_^ ~**

AHS is fantastic. I haven't seen Freak Show yet, but the first 3 seasons are top notch.

You wear a shirt related to a show you've never seen? That's just as stupid as the people who wear shirts of bands they don't listen to. AHS is good, if we're talking about the first two seasons. Don't even watch Coven. Freakshow really went downhill after a few episodes.

I think it's great! I'm still in the middle of Freak Show, but I've loved all of the first three seasons, especially Murder House.

AHS is reallyyy good, I love how twisted it can get! You should definitely watch it. I would recommend the first season Murder House because it's my favorite out of them all. Asylum and Coven are good too, though I'd have to agree with Mariah, I could barely get through Freakshow. I thought it was just awful and boring compared to the other seasons. Everyones opinions are different though, check it out for yourself! ^-^

Last edited:
Freakshow had way too many characters. New ones got added in almost every episode.

I love Murder house, but I think Asylum was the best season out of all of them. All of the characters were well rounded and played by amazing actors.

I had a "Normal People Scare Me" shirt before the show came out, like... early 00's. It's not just from the show it's kind of a popular quote, and the fact that Tate wore it doesn't make it just from the show. I personally think it is a great show, I was hard into the first season, I still like it the most, second season was good too, but I lost interest while it was airing because there was almost too much going on? Third season I LOVED even though it didn't have the fear factor that I loved about the show, it was v. mellow. FreakShow was great as well but I missed an episode mid season and have yet to finish it. I am also stoked about Gaga being in the next season, I am already getting a Bates Motel vibe from the theme already and will miss Jessica the QUEEN so dearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO did anybody else find it odd about Meep getting killed in the show and then actually dying? I thought that was really odd...

I had a "Normal People Scare Me" shirt before the show came out, like... early 00's. It's not just from the show it's kind of a popular quote, and the fact that Tate wore it doesn't make it just from the show. I personally think it is a great show, I was hard into the first season, I still like it the most, second season was good too, but I lost interest while it was airing because there was almost too much going on? Third season I LOVED even though it didn't have the fear factor that I loved about the show, it was v. mellow. FreakShow was great as well but I missed an episode mid season and have yet to finish it. I am also stoked about Gaga being in the next season, I am already getting a Bates Motel vibe from the theme already and will miss Jessica the QUEEN so dearly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO did anybody else find it odd about Meep getting killed in the show and then actually dying? I thought that was really odd...

Awww, Jessica isn't going to be in the new season? I love her in the show. Is Lily Rabe going to be in it, at least?

Well, as long as Lily and Evan are in it. I really like Chloe, too. I'm glad to see her back.
I'm also super excited about Alexander, and Donald Sutherland. I bet their characters'll be interesting.

It's alright. I've watched series 1 2 and 3 and then it didn't hold my interest enough to keep watching. It just got a bit bland. My favorite out of the three was either Murder house or Asylum, and then it hurt to watch some of Coven. It can be rather entertaining though, check it out.

Last edited:
you should definitely watch it! it's cool because you can watch the seasons not in order.
coven, asylum and murder house are all really good, freak show is something you'd maybe want to watch after you've watched the others.

the only seasons i finished were murder house and coven, but i watched like half of the others.
coven way my fav by far

you should definitely watch it! it's cool because you can watch the seasons not in order.
coven, asylum and murder house are all really good, freak show is something you'd maybe want to watch after you've watched the others.

Completely off topic but omg I love your profile picture ^_^ troye~!

I'll get around to watching one of the seasons soon. :3

AHS has gotten progressively worse. Notice how it has gotten more sing-songy with each season and more pop-savvy. I might watch it again if Evan Peters doesn't return.

Then again I'll probably end up watching it just for Kathy Bates/Angela Bassett/Frances Conroy.

Last edited:
Back