• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Amiibo Cycling! (please read description)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
IGN: Twilah
Island Name: LemonBrook
Time Zone: EST
Wanted Villager: Pekoe
Additional Comments: Not sure how much she would be, but tell me an estimation and Id be willing to pay.

IGN: yorli
Island Name: Andromeda
Time Zone:(GMT+1)
Wanted Villager: Aurora
Additional Comments: Was meant to get her from a friend but there was some time travel mishap and now I'm left with an empty plot. I have some TBT but not sure how much she costs. Also have bells and some NMTs

IGN: Twilah
Island Name: LemonBrook
Time Zone: EST
Wanted Villager: Pekoe
Additional Comments: Not sure how much she would be, but tell me an estimation and Id be willing to pay.
About 45 TBT or 30 NMT. If you have bells, star frags, villager posters, or materials you would rather pay in let me know.

IGN: yorli
Island Name: Andromeda
Time Zone:(GMT+1)
Wanted Villager: Aurora
Additional Comments: Was meant to get her from a friend but there was some time travel mishap and now I'm left with an empty plot. I have some TBT but not sure how much she costs. Also have bells and some NMTs

About 45 TBT or 30 NMT. If you have bells, star frags, villager posters, or materials you would rather pay in let me know.

30 NMT sounds good. When can you be available? I got one of my villagers moving out in 2 days

Unfortunately, I will not have the amiibos by then. it will be 5 days until they arrive, and then probably another week or so for me to cycle up to you, as you are pretty far down the line. I will PM you when I am ready to begin cycle, but if you don't respond within an hour I will bump you to the bottom of the list.

Thats Okay, let me know when its ready then. Ill probably have an empty plot. Thank you!

Can do 45 TBT when suits?

Can you give me notice I'll need time to move out a villager
OFC! I will PM you the morning I think I will be doing your cycle. This will be tentative, and I will make that clear, if you are last on my list for the day, I may not get to you, due to school and other orders. It also depends on what the villagers ask for. I can, however, hold your villager if you cannot get a plot. I do have a holding deadline of two days, and then I will void them and you will have to DM me to be put back on the list.

IGN: Tigris
Island Name: Faebelle
Time Zone: PST
Wanted Villager: Lucky
Additional Comments: Since I realize I'm far down the list, I still plan on mystery island hopping to look for him. So I'll let you know if I find him and need to cancel this order, would that be okay?

IGN: Tigris
Island Name: Faebelle
Wanted Villager: Lucky
Additional Comments: Since I realize I'm far down the list, I still plan on mystery island hopping to look for him. So I'll let you know if I find him and need to cancel this order, would that be okay?
Yes! That is fine! Before I put you on the list, what is your offer? I accept pretty much anything, make me an offer.

IGN: Drew
Island Name: Finfall
Wanted Villager: Olivia
Additional Comments: Currently I'm only available during the evenings during weekdays to pick up villagers

IGN: Drew
Island Name: Finfall
Wanted Villager: Olivia
Additional Comments: Currently I'm only available during the evenings during weekdays to pick up villagers
Can I have your offer?
Actually i was able to get Lucky from someone else!! Sorry, I should have mentioned sooner.
Awesome! Ty
Post automatically merged:

Please note: there are FOUR spots remaining on my list. If you want an amiibo, dm me asap.

Last edited:
Back