• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I was gonna post here saying Wario and Charizard were back up on Amazon UK but they ran out as soon I clicked on them lmao it felt like a tbt restock.
I'm just waiting on that Pac Man anyway :lemon:

I was gonna post here saying Wario and Charizard were back up on Amazon UK but they ran out as soon I clicked on them lmao it felt like a tbt restock.
I'm just waiting on that Pac Man anyway :lemon:

amiibo confirmed as real life tbt collectibles

I got 10 amiibo in total: Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Villager, Kirby, Zelda, Luigi, Pit, Bowser and Rosalina! I really hope that someone nice in my familiy bought a Dedede for me but that is for 95% chance not going to happen xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also most of mine are common i know :p

I got 10 amiibo in total: Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Villager, Kirby, Zelda, Luigi, Pit, Bowser and Rosalina! I really hope that someone nice in my familiy bought a Dedede for me but that is for 95% chance not going to happen xD

Also most of mine are common i know :p

You have Villager, Pit, and Rosalina. Nothing at all is common about those. (And Kirby is rare in the UK for some reason that I don't know...)

I've been seeing a lot more Amiibo costumes going around in MK8. Lots of Samus lately which is odd. I finally saw another DK after me being the only one for some time.

You have Villager, Pit, and Rosalina. Nothing at all is common about those. (And Kirby is rare in the UK for some reason that I don't know...)

I know that Kirby is rare (Zelda is too here) becouse i live in the Netherlands XD Bowser is hard to find now too!

Back