• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
amiibo is very expensive in Europe for us already becouse of the extremely high taxes everywhere (around 19$ each). So you might wanna think that over.

Well Ike is only available in Europe. Japanese & North American units are sold out everywhere and when I look online it's nearly the same price so w/e if I wanted it. It's almost always $35.

- - - Post Merge - - -

B please,
View attachment 86739

YOU SEE THAT THIRD ONE RIGHT THERE. TOM NOOK AMIIBOS.

I totally assume an Animal Crossing series of sorts. I think it was on this board that we talked about that lol I can only imagine what tasty yummies they'll release. Only to be bought up and preordered to death in 57 milliseconds.

Still no pre-orders for wave 4.

This seems really odd. Weren't a lot of the pre-orders for others released a lot more than a month in advance?

I have a feeling they might be saving it for March 20th. I guess we'll see.

So far, I haven't seen any release date for North American customers. Every other region got the Wave 4 available as preorder.

This seems really odd. Weren't a lot of the pre-orders for others released a lot more than a month in advance?

I was thinking the same, wondering where the preorders are and etc. I wondered if it's possible they'll surprise release them or something awkward.

What is special about March 20th?

What is special about March 20th?

It's the release date of Mario Party 10 and the first Super Mario Wave of amiibo. But still, Nintendo of America has yet to announce when exactly the fourth Wave of Smash amiibo will come.

EDIT: Dang it! I got ninja'd.

Last edited:
Yesterday at the movies there were 2 Nintendo Sneak Peek "commercials" and there was a big emphasis on how much amiibos played a part in the game. Better get all of them!

That row of DeDeDes though...

Indeed! I am so wanting them! I really desparate to get a Dedede even my secret amiibo store hasn't got them! Stress stress T-T

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not even care about the region i just want a Dedede!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesterday at the movies there were 2 Nintendo Sneak Peek "commercials" and there was a big emphasis on how much amiibos played a part in the game. Better get all of them!

Are you willing to sell one of your Yoshi egg collectables by any chance? Or can you at least tell me how to get one? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Every time I go out I keep my eyes peeled for a Villager. I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one of those suckers. ;A;

Every time I go out I keep my eyes peeled for a Villager. I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one of those suckers. ;A;

I have a bunch of Villagers in my secret amiibo store, 7 to be exact. You may want to look for a store where no one ever comes. That is also what my secret store is! They even have 15 Meta Knight but not even one King Dedede... That really sucks XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you guys please help me level up my game cards in my signature?
You would really be my savior if you did!
You do not have to if you do not want to though!

Last edited:
Okay now I'm getting anxious for the next wave to be announced since NZ & Aus apparently have an April 25th release date for Wave 4.
*crosses fingers for duck hunt or zss even though it wont happen anytime soon i bet*

Back