• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Amusing Animal Villager Stories

Mika134

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just a thread to share any amusing or strange stories involving your villagers.

For example I started Wild World yesterday (late to the party I know, but got it super cheap)
I can't remember the villagers names so will just call them by their animal lol.

The zebra told me to deliver a paw-print shirt to the duck. The duck wasn't impressed with the shirt.
I got a reward from the zebra then saw the duck running over to me, so spoke to her.
She said she had something she wanted to sell me for 440 bells. I accepted and she sold me the paw-print shirt that I had literally just delivered to her.
I then spoke to her again straight after, and got the option "Get dressed"
Clicked on it and it allowed me to choose an item of clothing from my bag to give her.
As I only had the paw-print shirt I just gave it her straight back.
She acted super excited this time saying she loved it (lol) and gave me some wall paper in return.

All of this happened within like 5 minutes of playtime.

Does anyone else have any interesting stories to share?

Lol I've had something like happen too with Lily in New Leaf. She gave me some kind of furniture item (can't remember) for completing a task for her and then later within about 5-10 minutes she pings me that she sees the furniture item I got from her, she immediately wants to buy it saying that she (has been looking for it for so long) and she buys it from me. Talk about a quick way to make a profit!

I've posted about this before, but I had Kitty in my Gamecube town, she's awesome and I wrote a really affectionate letter to her when I was a kid. Instead of writing "Sweet Kitty," (which I meant to write to the recipient line) and instead misspelled it and wrote "Sweat Kitty".... She moved out the next day.

On another note it's hilarious to see when peppy villagers such as Tangy, Merry, and Felicity ping me to say that flowers or a disco ball insulted them by saying "they aren't supercute" and start crying, I always wanna make them feel better by saying they are! To be honest though, most of the peppy quotes are hilarious. Snooty villagers always seem to talk about how they experience UFOs (unidentifiable floor oranges).

simfan96's "Sweat Kitty" story made my day, haha.

I remember that I once had Dotty and Peggy living next to each other in a town, and Dotty would always remark about how Peggy was her best friend and how she was so happy to have a friend like Peggy, but any time I saw them together, Peggy would say something that would make Dotty angry or sad, or would sometimes just stand by and watch as Dotty fell into pitfalls. What a great friend.

simfan96's "Sweat Kitty" story made my day, haha.

I remember that I once had Dotty and Peggy living next to each other in a town, and Dotty would always remark about how Peggy was her best friend and how she was so happy to have a friend like Peggy, but any time I saw them together, Peggy would say something that would make Dotty angry or sad, or would sometimes just stand by and watch as Dotty fell into pitfalls. What a great friend.

I love Dotty, she's in my Wild World town that I haven't played in forever. Hope she's not too mad I haven't played in a while xD She was awesome though, it's so adorable when her eyes turn red when she's surprised!

The first thing that comes to mind is a trade I had with Alli in City Folk. She wanted to trade her zebra turkeyfish... for my zebra turkeyfish! :D I agreed to the trade.

I remember one time I shook an Apple TV out of a tree.
And then Savannah wanted to trade it for her Kitchen Tile which she deemed a "nice rug".
Then later she gave me a space satellite, saying she no longer had any use for it and she was about to throw it in the trash.

Stuff life this makes me praise AC:GCN in all its holy glory

LMAO molly was sitting on the toilet and i talked to her and she was like "oh i was just thinking how nice it would be for you to visit right now" i cried real tears of laughter

I remember I was looking for a Kiddie Stereo for the longest time. I wrote a letter to best friend at the Bones mentioning my struggles of finding a Kiddie Stereo. A few days letter, Bones sends me a letter telling me he got me a present and it reminded him of me and wanted me to cherish it. Attached, was a Kiddie Stereo. :)

Back