an idea...

Bulerias said:
Any other ideas for name changing?
We could change off-topic to the Post Office or something. >__> Bad example, I know. Maybe the Lake....

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
We'd need some pretty good Flash animators for a functioning map....
*points at me*
Brilliant, JJ! I assign you the task of making TBT a map!
exelent! But you do relize that you will have to make it so TBT can hadel SWF files, k? Also in the new renamed boards like Nooks Cranny in the discription it still sais TBT store. <_<
I don't think that the map will be on TBT, probably at navigation.the-bell-tree.com

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
exelent! But you do relize that you will have to make it so TBT can hadel SWF files, k? Also in the new renamed boards like Nooks Cranny in the discription it still sais TBT store. <_<
Uhm... Won't you just be able to host it somewhere and I'll post it in the Portal?

And oh yeah, I'll fix that now...
yes I will have to host it no matter what but nobody can POST swf files so you'll need to fix that.
Are you sure that no one can post them?
im absilutely sure

PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
I don't think that the map will be on TBT, probably at navigation.the-bell-tree.com
Yeah, you're right, Mino.

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
*points at me*
Yeah, you're right, Mino.
Actually the portal sounded a lot better for a map.

Back