• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Ana's Big Giveaway (✿◠‿◠) AND THE WINNER IS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC in sidebar, name is Jeffrey and my favorite items is... oh god so much pressure :S ummmm throwing beans are super fun, but also the bubbles wand, and the party thingy for your mouth, and the hammer and balloons! Did I mentioned balloons!!!

Fc: 1950-8721-4762
Mayor id6016
My favorite item is the golden axe because it allows me to "remove" unwanted villagers and it will never break. I swear I'm not a pyscho. Lord nook commands I "remove" them after they default on their loans.

Last edited:
wGlBaLR.gif

See you soon sweetheart. <3 goodnight :)

awesome bump sig xD
good night to you <3
see you soon ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

added all to the list x) ^^

giphy.gif

1349 6117 9134
Sam
I really like all the food related items like the Sweets set C:

Fc: 3909-8505-2162
Player name: Totoro
Favorite thing: Hmm..I would say the food items or bubble wand xD

FC: in sidebar
Player Name: Mark
Favorite Item: ABD because it let's you store alot of bells

FC:4184-2159-9393
Player name: Kitten
My favorite item is the roses i love all the pink and purple roses , i filled my town up with them.

Last edited:
FC:4184-2159-9393
Player name: Kitten
My favorite item is the roses i love all the pink and purple roses , i filled my town up with them.

Added x)
I love roses too my first main town is full with pink and purple roses x)

giphy.gif

Fc: 5000-3682-5407
player: Miily
Favourite item: pumpkin pie (i love cakes and pie)
thanks a much for doing this ^-^
you're amazing!!

FC: 0018-0929-2469
Player: Nick* (new town)
Favorite Item: The barbeque bed lets be real if UT was real I'd never leave my bed or complaint about life again
OMG this is very generous of you. One person is going to win the ultimite lottery and leave everyone else in the dust. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Fc: 5000-3682-5407
player: Miily
Favourite item: pumpkin pie (i love cakes and pie)
thanks a much for doing this ^-^
you're amazing!!

aww so sweet x) thank you x)
added ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 0018-0929-2469
Player: Nick* (new town)
Favorite Item: The barbeque bed lets be real if UT was real I'd never leave my bed or complaint about life again
OMG this is very generous of you. One person is going to win the ultimite lottery and leave everyone else in the dust. May the odds be ever in your favor.

aww thank you x)
added ^^

Last edited:
FC: 3325-1726-7541
Player name: Tanuki
Favorite item: Oh, it's so hard to decide! I really love the toy camera, it's so cute and you get it from Katie, who's one of the cutest characters ; v ; I like to imagine my mayor taking selfies all over town with her villagers ~

Thank you so much! This is super generous~

Last edited:
Fc:1220-6686-2164
Mayor Caylee
Favorite Item : Hmmm I'd have to say Coffees from the Cafe, I love running around with them look so professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back