• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Angelcat's Storage Clearout

angelcat621

Island Rep of Pookydise 😺
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Pookydise
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Father's Day Carnation
White Pansy
Red Lily
White Cosmos
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (100) +
Locking this thread for now.
May revive again in the future if I have more giveaways. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Mermaid set:
Chair (2)
Sofa
Table
Bed
Closet
Dresser
Shelf
Vanity
Screen
Clock
Lamp
Wall
Flooring

Wreaths:
Dark tulip wreath
Fancy mum wreath
Fancy rose wreath
Iron doorplate
Hyacinth wreath
Mushroom wreath
Paw print doorplate (2)
Pretty cosmos wreath
Rose wreath
Shell wreath
Snowflake wreath
Tree branch wreath

Oh no I want like all of it
May I ask for the mermaid chairs, sofa, closet, shelf, clock, lamp. And for the wreaths may I have the pretty cosmos and the fancy mum wreaths?

Oh no I want like all of it
May I ask for the mermaid chairs, sofa, closet, shelf, clock, lamp. And for the wreaths may I have the pretty cosmos and the fancy mum wreaths?

Sure thing! I'm waiting on the first person to respond then I should be able to deliver yours. I'll PM when it's ready.

Thank you! Let me know when you'd like my dodo code!

You're welcome! Thanks for taking them off my hands.

All current orders complete. Thank you everyone who took this stuff.

I have free pumpkin plants as well, if anyone is interested. Probably just going to sell them to Nooks.

First post updated.

Well since nobody else seems to be biting 👀
I'd like to take a few more things off your hands. Such as the mermaid rug, spooky scarecrow, candle, carriage, and archway, and some pumpkins ^^

Well since nobody else seems to be biting 👀
I'd like to take a few more things off your hands. Such as the mermaid rug, spooky scarecrow, candle, carriage, and archway, and some pumpkins ^^

Can do. Also, which item do you mean by candle?

How many pumpkin plants do you want? I have 5 of each color. Right now each is bearing 3 unpicked pumpkins.

I meant a spooky lantern, my bad! Also I didn't know they came in colors so uh, I'll take 3 orange ones

I meant a spooky lantern, my bad! Also I didn't know they came in colors so uh, I'll take 3 orange ones

No problem.

The different colors of pumpkin can be used to customize items of the Spooky set. (The Spooky set doesn't use normal customization kits to customize its items.) In addition to orange, they come in rarer colors: yellow, green, and white.

Oh okay, that's really neat! However, I think I'll just stick with classic orange : p

Hello! May I have the crescent moon chair, mermaid wall, and tabletop festive tree please?

Back