• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo Direct (October 5th) Information Overview

tumblr_mbfke1qcXh1r4yzs3o4_500.gif

tumblr_mbfke1qcXh1r4yzs3o2_500.gif

tumblr_mbfke1qcXh1r4yzs3o3_r1_500.gif

Haha! Hipster KK.

I wonder where the gyroids come from though.

I wonder the same, I wish they would dance in the third image to match the music. They kinda look weird just sitting there if they don't have like an actual purpose

Seen the ND, and I loved it.:D

What do you mean by "New Shark Species"?

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I seen a different shark in the Aquarium. For a moment, I thought there would be shark neighbors.

Last edited:
I thought they were lemons?

omg too much goin' on

I thought they were lemons?

omg too much goin' on

theres those too ^.^
i saw the yellow lemons, orangish tomato looking persimmons and the redish mangoes ^.^
if i knew how to get pics better and post them id show you lol
lol yeah there is, ive noticed those and that there are 2 different new flowers lol

I don't know why, but the addition of lemons and mangoes is probably one of my favorite things shown! It's just so awesome!

theres those too ^.^
i saw the yellow lemons, orangish tomato looking persimmons and the redish mangoes ^.^
if i knew how to get pics better and post them id show you lol
lol yeah there is, ive noticed those and that there are 2 different new flowers lol

hit the "PrntScr" button on the keyboard, paste to paint, then upload and post?

Like idk if i see all these fruits

Back