• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing 3ds

This. January 2012 seems like a good date.

Off-topic: I wonder how the Michael Jackson game is gonna work out on DS. :/ Tried it on the Kinect. Wii was WAY better.
i dont know have not seen anything on it the place holder date at game stop is 11/08/2011 in us maybe they will have more on it soon

I watched the trailer a few times this morning, and at the part where Bunnie is talking, there's a Pave end table. That gives an insight on where the events in the game might be headed...

I watched the trailer a few times this morning, and at the part where Bunnie is talking, there's a Pave end table. That gives an insight on where the events in the game might be headed...

Down the gutter like City Folk's events.

Down the gutter like City Folk's events.

Ugh, that better not be the case or I will be extremely upset. If they even think of porting the City Folk's events/holidays, that will be the end of the series for me because Nintendo can't seem to get it right. But I don't think Nintendo will port anything from City Folk except for maybe the bus stop/fountains etc. and they will make the game with everything we are hoping for.

got my gameinformer today said tba 2012 and that no one has more info nintendo has not realse anything else

Ugh, that better not be the case or I will be extremely upset. If they even think of porting the City Folk's events/holidays, that will be the end of the series for me because Nintendo can't seem to get it right. But I don't think Nintendo will port anything from City Folk except for maybe the bus stop/fountains etc. and they will make the game with everything we are hoping for.

Agreed. They need to bring back some of the events on the Gamecube version, like aerobics. They were interactive and really cool. They also put in amazing detail to other ones like the fireworks and meteor showers. I think Nintendo did it best the first time.

Well, when I got my 3DS yesterday, they gave me a list of the games that are going to come out. And according to that paper Animal Crossing 3DS is expected to launch 1/03/12.

its a place holder even the store will tell you they dont know the real release date yet all they know is 2012

01/03/12 seems very real to me...
It is confirmed that Super Mario 3D Land comes out in November 2011, Starfox 64 3D comes Out at September 2nd and Mario Kart 7 comes out on November 2nd.
Those 3 are all confirmed dates by nintendo... And nintendo confirmed the dates at GamesCom which was last week... So i think the 3rd of January 2012 is the actual release date of Animal Crossing 3D :)

So, people you have something to look foreward to ;)

News: Big Nintendo Announcement in September
Posted by Ashley Jones - Aug 23rd 2011 10:30

Nintendo apparently has a big announcement planned for next month. Let the speculation begin!

According to numerous Japanese sources Nintendo is preparing to make a big announcement next month, supposedly on September 13th although the exact date has not yet been confirmed.

Andriasang report that Inside Games and Bloomberg have both suggested that recent surges in share purchasing has come about because Nintendo is expected to host a big 3DS-related event on September 13th in Japan. Andriasang note that this is just before the Tokyo Game Show, which begins on September 15th, and while Nintendo typically miss the event they did host their own conference just after it last year.

What will come of this event is unclear although it does seem related to the 3DS in some manner. Reports suggest that Nintendo is planning on announcing a really big title. With many of Nintendo's big franchises already on their way, such as Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing and many others, we can but wait to see what happens. Let us know what you'd like to see in the comments section below.

Source: Andriasang

Haha :D
i just came to the forum to post this news for you guys xD
but seems like natasha was faster than me ;)

i really hope they announce AC3D at september 13th...
and i hope they tell us it releases 2011 :D

aah this would be so nice :>

Back