• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Dream World Blog!

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone! Myself and Marceline are in the process of and have made a new blog, on tumblr, for everyone to post pictures of there dream world experiences, and write about what happened in said town, and maybe even promote your own town, so people can visit!

Each town will be categorized, and we hope to have many, many town pictures! :D

It is still a work in progress, and anybody offering advice is much appreciated.

Both me and Marceline will be regular posters, so it would be nice if you could just view it! You don't have to post if you do not wish too.

Here is the blog :D

http://acnldreamworld.tumblr.com/

Change of plan, decided to use tumblr, as it is more accessible and easier to use. Apologies for any misleading.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice! We have officially changed it to a tumblr blog, the link is in the first post.

We will update some more, as of tomorrow, and add people to the group :D

Bye everyone! :)

Yo!~ I'm sleepy, so I'll get to work on the blog in the morning. But ya'll can just stare at the blank canvas if you want... :)

Back