Animal Crossing For The Unholy Episode 2: The Worst Animal Crossing NPC?

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Put it this way: there are A LOT of bad NPC's in Animal Crossing
8bfe785d097b2ddadd15d49c930b30a4-d418b4w.jpg

c79104c2e941ef4ba91365973a127186.jpg
hope this worked dammit
There are some NPC's that people, myself included, really don't like!
Well if that's the case, you've come to the right place! Today I'm going through
The Worst Animal Crossing NPC's
Insert epic intro music here

Chip
Chip's on here just because of a straight SAVAGE he is. At least Nat is courteous enough to eat the bugs later, but NO. CHIP prefers to eat the fish, right in front of you! You know, I wonder if there are any vegans here.

Cyrus
This might be an odd pick. Cyrus is a character who's more tough than most people. He's bold and gets pissed off easily. Good for you! The reason why I don't like Cyrus is more personal I guess.
The golden series is one of the coolest series out there, and if you give Cyrus 3 gold nuggets AND 10k bells, he'll make some golden furniture! Problem: the item he makes is completely RANDOM. Why?! Why, why why? Gold nuggets are very rare considering there's a 10% chance to get them and there's one ore rock a day, considering that now you have the golden shovel! But I'll tell you, there are plenty worse

Katrina
Number 1: You can get your fortune DAILY via from the lovely phone for FREE, making Katrina ENTIRELY unessecary or however you spell it.
Number 2: Her shop costs 348,000 bells or something like that.
Number 3: You need to see her 20 TIMES
NUMBER 4: When you DO get her, SHE HAS THE EXACT SAME TENT
double-facepalm-4.jpg

Saharah
Pretty much Cyrus, except you can get new furniture every 30 minutes. With SAHARAH, you NEVER know when she'll show up. And BELIEVE it or not, there's an even worse version!

Mr Resetti and Phyllis
Put it this way: I don't hate them. But I know many people that DO, just because of their attitudes. So yeah, that's all I have to say

Pave
Oh my GOD. Pave is by farone of the WORSTcharacters in my opinion. Festivale is cool, and Pave's dancing is somewhat resembling Steve Urkel
celebrity-board-games.gif
but this guy sucks.
Hey kids!! Do you want a character more stuck up than Phyllis? A character more incosistent than Saharah? A character that gives you RANDOM furniture and shows up ONCE a year?! A character who took me 3 hours of research to find out what gender it is?! Well you've got Pave! It sucks that Pave ruins the great holiday of Festivale.

Leila
Alright guys. I'm going to read this STRAIGHT from IGN.
"Leila buys creatures off of you for 1/20 of retails price"
WTF-meme.jpg

No more explanation needed. Oh WAIT, there's more! When you DO reject her terrible offer she cries and calls you a MEANIE. OK, now I'm done

So who is YOUR least favorite Animal Crossing NPC? Let me know in the comments!

Back