Votes: 21 35.0%
  • I am alone in my village but visit other villages

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • Other players live in my village, but do not visit other villages

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other players live in my village and we visit other villages

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
i’m alone in my island but i do visit others when i play regularly. i used to live on my sister’s island when i didn’t have my switch yet, but after that we would go to each other’s. we also had a small group of friends a couple years ago and we’d visit everyone’s islands pretty often! i also had a couple of my irl friends play the game for a bit so i’d visit them as well

i’ve always been solo in my animal crossing towns, growing up as an only child mainly factored into that. i frequently visit others though, whether it’s to play with friends or do trades in game

I play alone, but I do make other player characters. In New Leaf the other players were just my pet birds in human form (one's house was the town hotel, one's was the store, and the other had a secret spooky mansion), but in New Horizons, I made my favorite fictional characters live on the island lmao.

I loved playing with other people and visiting their towns in New Leaf, but in New Horizons, I pretty much only visit somewhere for trading.

It appears frustrating! Creating a copy of the original image before changing could be one way to make sure that it remains unchanged while you work on designs. This avoids issues with renaming.

Back