• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing For The Unholy Episode 3: Isabelle the Idiot

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
WARNING: As I am posting in my phone I will be unable to post meme images, therefore hindering the quality of this post.

So yeah, it's been three months since I did another one of these things....

Oops.

So Isabelle is a fan favorite character. She's nice and helpful, and is key to make your town thrive. Essentially without her, your town would be at about the level where Syria is at.

And she isn't one of those people who hoard all of their bells and make their twin nephews set up a wooden cabin to afford to their food, cough cough, Tom Nook.

She was a perfect addition to the Animal Crossing NPC roster, needless to say. I love Isabelle as well, but this is what I'm saying.

I'm saiyan that Isabelle needs a bit of a reality check here. I mean why couldn't she be the mayor? She obviously knows how to arrange PwP's and ceremonies, so why can't we fill that role? Is she unable of making decisions? Because I would like to know how she survived peer pressure.

Now you might all be saying "Well if Isabelle is mayor there will be nobody to be secretary you fckin idiot!"

Well yeah, but there are so many people who are unemployed and could probably do something. I mean your villagers stay up for like twenty hours relaxing in their houses

Waiting for you to obey their orders like you're some kind of servant and donating like two bells a day.

Like literally! They wake up, bark orders, eat, shop, get some coffee and sleep! How do they earn money! Because I've never seen them catch any fish, besides the fishing contest where they don't get it back.

So yeah, I think they would be fine being a secretary.

But Isabelle just might make Shrunk secretary, she might get desperate.

Also, Isabelle doesn't have a clue who the mayor is supposed to look like. I mean Isabelle? You have eyes, and you show emotion, so...

Obviously Isabelle had some issues as a child. But I wouldn't blame her when people make fun of your name and head shape.

I mean wouldn't she have some kind of profile identity check or some Skype message or maybe some snapchat story research. You know, like e mails?

Or will she let anybody just be like "Yep, I'm mayor, yes, thank you, okay, yes, now we murder all the kappas, yes, and hang that annoying Pepe thing upside down by its skin, yes,

Yeah no I would fear the villages safety at that point.

And don't give me this "ooh but computers don't exist" nonsense, because there's one on the mayors desk that Isabelle could easily go on.

She could've looked up your profile like a stalker from MySpace and actually know your identity!

However maybe Isabelle doesn't like surfing google images, if you've seen the fan fiction and furry drawings. Please stop ruining my childhood deviant art.

And even if you're mayor does go into some nazi mode then your town probably won't do anything about it!

Like your villagers will be all cooped in their house like you in real life.

Copper and Booker rely on what people say and don't even bother going outside to see if it's true

Tom Nook cares more about his bells than his nephews life.

Porter making fun of every bodies faces

Blathers raving about some kind of new butterfly species

DJ K.K hosting some kind of Austin Powers concert

And Isabelle trying to figure out how to say "No!"

Thankfully your mayor isn't a dictator (I hope) and Isabelle somehow came out of it unscathed.

But if somebody came to town and claimed as mayor, and started trying to build a wall, do you think Isabelle and the town would survive?

I think not

Your 11th paragraph is a great way to put attention to the non-existent GDP of Animal Crossing towns. Villagers still seem to survive on barter while all Isabelle cares about is building a dream suite and pleasuring the mayor. We need this bureaucracy to stop! Let's start by killing tortimer, he did nothing for the town and now is enjoying his retirement on a tropical island filled with labyrinths, huge ass bugs and sharks!

Back