• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing gone from my 3ds eshop?

Thouser8751

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I have been checking every morning recently in the eshop to see if by any chance Nintendo will release the digital version of the game early. I checked this morning, and it was gone. The only thing left is the treehouse stuff and the calculator and clock app. Now I am a little nervous. What do you think that means?

What do you mean "it was gone"?
Do you mean the option to view it and the "coming soon to eShop" notice is no longer there? It's still in the English eShop, I just checked...

The icon used to be there and I think is said 34.99 coming june 9th or something like that. Now that is gone!

Have you manually searched "Animal Crossing"? It'll still be there.

At least you only have a couple of days left. I have a week :'(

Whew - it came up when I word searched it. Strange. The only other thing I did this morning was go look at my new Iwata I got from street pass (everyone got it) in my Mii plaza. Sorry about the extra waiting you have. I am completely obsessed with getting this game!

Whew - it came up when I word searched it. Strange. The only other thing I did this morning was go look at my new Iwata I got from street pass (everyone got it) in my Mii plaza. Sorry about the extra waiting you have. I am completely obsessed with getting this game!

might wanna put it on your wishlist so that way when it releases it will just be on your list find thats what i did

Now that we are getting so close I think people are starting to stress that something, anything will happen to prevent them from getting it Sunday.

Don't worry people! :)

37886140.jpg

I wonder how slow it'll take to download with everyone trying to get it once midnight hits.

Will it be available at Midnight? The eShop normally doesn't update here until like 3pm GMT lol

I got a booklet about the game with my copy of Edge and it says at the back that it'll be available to download from midnight on the release day. I doubt it'll be a fast download time though...

I got a booklet about the game with my copy of Edge and it says at the back that it'll be available to download from midnight on the release day. I doubt it'll be a fast download time though...

Yes it will definitely release midnight on Eshop says EVERYWHERE. So do not fret. I am getting a physical copy I figured I could pick up on my way to my second job.

That Ok Just Look It Up And It Still Be There
My Reaction When It Wasn't On Future Release Was ''Oh Man, Is ACNL Coming Out This Early'' So I Looked It Up And As Soon As I Click On Digital It Still Said ''Coming To Nintendo Eshop'' And Then I Said ''Aw, Man''

Back