• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Checklist

I intend to keep Bella as my island's Peppy villager, so you can give her the check mark.

All of the others either already have check marks from other people or aren't in this list due to their names starting with letters past the point where this list ends.

Kyle, Eugene, Felicity, Bones are for sure keepers on my island.

Bones is the only one that hasn't been checked off on the list.

Out of those still missing Dizzy, Bunnie and Ike are all my picks.

Current permanent residences of my island are Raymond, Dom, Judy, and Beau!
Fang can stay for an indefinite amount of time because I have a soft spot for him.
Not really sure who else I want to make permanent residences of my island yet. Though I’m thinking of making Apollo and/or Wolfgang permanent because of sentimental reasons (had him at my NL town), so I’m not in much of a hurry to find them so I can get other villager photos in the process.

I intend to keep all my villagers, but out of that list, I have Agnes, Apollo, Apple, Bones, Kitt and Marshal.

Out of the ones you haven't checkmarked, I'm keeping Olivia :D She's my number 1 dream villager
We were besties in WW xD

I have Cleo (97) who will absolutely NEVER leave my town. She's my soul villager lol. I bought her amiibo card as soon as I found out this game used amiibo :lemon: she doesn't realize yet that she's actually a prisoner on Isla Haven.

Back