• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf Bundle in Germany?

Lykke

Doglover
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi!

I actually live in Norway, and I was just wondering if the bundle will be sold in Germany? The thing is that I'll be leaving Norway June 13th, so I can't get hold of it in Norway which sucks, so my mom told me that we could buy it in Germany, the thing is I'm buying an entire 3ds XL for Ac:NL - and if I buy it there, won't the game be in German? Can I change that?

You can just change the language of your 3DS, so automatically for your game ^^

The bundle has been confirmed to be released in Europe and knowing geography, Germany is located in Europe, so yes. :)

Thank you :) I'm just really worried that I won't find it and I guess I'm just over thinking, I'll try to not think about it too much now :p thank you so much <3

I am actually living in Canada but my family is in Europe, most of them don't speak a word in English, i'm fine with the game being in English but let's say a member of my family would want to start a game in my file, could I change my game to French? We also speak Estonian but I doubt the game will be translated in Estonian, I wish it was though.

I am actually living in Canada but my family is in Europe, most of them don't speak a word in English, i'm fine with the game being in English but let's say a member of my family would want to start a game in my file, could I change my game to French? We also speak Estonian but I doubt the game will be translated in Estonian, I wish it was though.

If you change your 3DS's language to French (via settings before loading a game), the game should just load in French. - Other games do this, and I'm pretty sure there's no language option on any menu's in the game.

If you change your 3DS's language to French (via settings before loading a game), the game should just load in French. - Other games do this, and I'm pretty sure there's no language option on any menu's in the game.

With a NA 3DS? Are you sure?

With a NA 3DS? Are you sure?

Ah, yeah I'm in Europe, so I can't say for sure about NA. I hear you have French, Spanish and Portugese as options. - If you already have a 3DS you can check, and if not and you find out the languages aren't available you could always import?

All NA 3DS's are loaded with English, Spanish and French. And, all games sold in the US & Canada are available to play in English, Spanish and French. You just have to change the language under settings. :)

Thank you for the answer! I personally prefer my games in English but that's good to know for my family and my friends!

Back