• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf has passed 3.8 million copies sold

I guess it could reach the billions soon

That's a little high. x.x To sell 1 Billion copies approx. 1 in 6 people would have to buy the game. That means 1/6th of the planet would be playing it. While that would be AWESOME that's probably not going to happen.

That's a little high. x.x To sell 1 Billion copies approx. 1 in 6 people would have to buy the game. That means 1/6th of the planet would be playing it. While that would be AWESOME that's probably not going to happen.

If 1/6 of the planet bought a 3ds and NL, Nintendo would become it's own country from the crazy revenue flow.

I agree with Bea, it is a pleasant thought, but I don't think it'll ever happen.

New Leaf certainly is a license for Nintendo to print money! I wouldn't doubt that it doesn't become the best selling game of all time!! :D

There's 6,973,738,433 people accounted for in the world.

If even the first 73,738,433 buy this game, that's extremely high.

Like Super Mario Bros for the NES :D

Back