• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Release Night Livestream (full details in posts now)

Okay, I guess I will be hosting this with all of the sudden interest lately! Stay tuned for the final details.

Oh, I'll join in (forgot that it would be the Saturday night as my brain is useless!). It's my bday on Sat so I'll prob still be up at crazy time to take advantage of the time zone differences haha!

It's a date!
I'll definitely try to be there. I've seen the movie before but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it again. =)
I'm a couple hours ahead though so I may fall asleep at some point. ^_^; Lol.

I'll definitely be there. Watching the movie and chatting sounds like a lot of fun!

Im so down but im so bad with time zones someones gotta help me figure out when its on in my time zone! Im in (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Im so down but im so bad with time zones someones gotta help me figure out when its on in my time zone! Im in (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

You're in my timezone. :) I mean, I'm right over on that island across the water. So probably like 7PM but we'll see.

I wish I could join for this (even though I can't get the game on the 9th) but I'm away over that night. </3
Sounds like it'll be so much fun with everyone excited and being hours away from playing. And I want to re watch the film sometime.

Awesome! I'll prolly tune in, most likely. I watched half of the movie before and could never finish it, so this is exciting!
Thanks for doing this~

So...yeah. I'm streaming then? What time? I'm pretty sure I have a version of the movie with fixed subtitles.

No, I've been planning this for a while. (this thread was made in March) It's gonna be on Twitch.

I got this covered, don't worry. :)

No, I've been planning this for a while. (this thread was made in March) It's gonna be on Twitch.

I got this covered, don't worry. :)

Just make sure you try your best to stream the one with proper subtitles (Proper English names such as Margie instead of Sally, no "Desu" or anything like that).

http://www.anime44.com/animal_crossing_movie

This version here is the fixed one. If you would like, I would be more than happy to compile all of the parts into one video in a format of your choice.

Just make sure you try your best to stream the one with proper subtitles (Proper English names such as Margie instead of Sally, no "Desu" or anything like that).

http://www.anime44.com/animal_crossing_movie

This version here is the fixed one. If you would like, I would be more than happy to compile all of the parts into one video in a format of your choice.

Yup, that's the one I have downloaded! (better quality too :D) I watched the first few minutes of both and the words/colours were exactly the same. Thanks though. I don't want terrible subtitles either.

Back