• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Wiki Changed the Release Date....AGAIN

Does that really hold any real value though? I mean we can't really trust anything unless it comes directly from Nintendo. Don't get so worked up, because that's just a fan made thing somebody has decided to place there :p

its a wiki why believe it.
it's wrong.
rip your hair out, seriously. people need to stop complaining about no release date. get some patients and deal with it

That_was_rude_but_true.gif

Last edited:
its a wiki why believe it.
it's wrong.
rip your hair out, seriously. people need to stop complaining about no release date. get some patients and deal with it

why is it wrong? Nintendo confirmed April - June for Europe

It's a wiki...
If everything on that was true, the game would have been out in America in Summer 2012 because 'it was confirmed in a magazine'

The fact the title says 'the wiki changed the date again' - well duh it's a wiki

the wiki knows just as much or little as we know. i don't see why this is worth mentioning.

Aren't wiki pages able to be edited by anyone?...

And by anyone, I mean people who know just as much as we do?

Its most likely true though. Iwata reconfirmed the game for the first half of this year.

Back