• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Mii's

Zura

El Psy Congroo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2448-3675-7787
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Nightmare Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Pokéball
So it seem that there making the game like the Wii where you can wear a Mii mask! and i would like too use animal masks! so post animal Mii QR codes here for the people who agree with me!

Last edited:
Check on google. Or you could make your own. That's what I do. :p

Nah i rather do this for everyone to share Mii's with each other! oh and iv already search google none of them are good and i am very very bad at making Mii's!

Seems like you just want to mooch off of others work :p jk but seriously, googling animal mii masks brings up some nice choices. You can always post the findings here too for those who care for them ^^

Here is a cool horse 1742_horse.jpg

Oh well i made this for everyone to share there Miis with each other! To show there talent! I thought it would be fun to play as a animal on AC:NL not a human. But it looks like it just cant happen. If any one knows how to delete your threads please reply back to me in this thread are message me.

Oh well i made this for everyone to share there Miis with each other! To show there talent! I thought it would be fun to play as a animal on AC:NL not a human. But it looks like it just cant happen. If any one knows how to delete your threads please reply back to me in this thread are message me.

Aww, hey, I'm actually planning to make my second Animal Crossing town on my other 3DS to have 4 villagers that are posing as animal imposters, and some of them will be using the animal miis that I created!

Back