• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 488: Al learns his place

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm a bit late on this--I went to the dentist yesterday and didn't feel much like blogging. Time to catch up!

Yesterday, as I exited my house, Walker ran up to me and asked if I wanted to buy his mountain standee. While I didn't really need it, I agreed just to make him happy. Upon talking to my lazy dog neighbor again, I learned that a package for Apollo was sent to his house by mistake. Seriously, Pete? There are only ten residents in this town (11, if you count me), and you mix them up all the time! Stop thinking about Phyllis and do your darn job! But I agreed to help Walker out, taking the package off his hands (paws?) before heading off on my patrol. Down below my orange pansy garden, I found the fake rock, which contained a gold nugget! This made three, so I went to dig my other two out of storage to take to Cyrus later. Lolly was home, so I decided to drop in on her. She said she wanted to see Al within one hour. I have no idea why she wanted to see that ugly jerk, but I agreed to help her out because I love Lolly. Al can go rot in the void, for all I care. While I was searching for Animalia's next ex-resident, I found Apollo, and handed over his errant package, which turned out to be a mango. Why order a mango when we have mango trees in town? Maybe it's like, organically grown or something? Whatever his reasons for ordering fruit through the mail, he thanked me for delivering his stuff, and rewarded me with a chick tee. Nearby, I saw that we had a camper in town, and headed into the tent to find Renee the rhino. I've always thought the rhino villagers needed more love (Merengue doesn't count), so I wished her well on her camping trip before heading off again.

View attachment 235050

Nearby, I found Al, and although I really didn't want to, I spoke to him to get him to follow me. We soon arrived at Lolly's, where she proceeded to...give him a shirt she'd hung in her kitchen for him so it would smell like carrot cake. Okay... Once Al left, Lolly thanked me, and told me she'd mail my reward to me later since my pockets were full. I headed off on my way, making a pit stop at Re-Tail to check turnip prices (which were at a still-pathetic 53 Bells) and drop off my three gold nuggets for Cyrus to do his thing. Afterward, I headed up to Main Street to check the shops, where I bought today's fertilizer, as well as some cuffed pants and a monocle for my catalog. After depositing a few extra Bells at the post office, my balance topped 37.9 million. After getting my fossils for the day checked, I headed back below the tracks, making a stop at Mira's place when I saw she was home. She noted how Lolly and Savannah seemed to be great friends, even though "their personalities were so different". Lolly and Savannah are both normal villagers. I think Mira needs a lesson on the inner workings of ACNL games...

View attachment 235051

Back outside, Al pinged me. Had moving day finally come for him? Nope, he only wanted a different greeting. When I told him I had nothing for him, here's what he had to say.

View attachment 235052

He then proceeded to mope around. All this because I couldn't think of anything? What a baby...

After leaving him to wallow in his self-pity, I headed back to Re-Tail, where I picked up the golden carpet Cyrus had made. This is actually something that I needed, so I'm very grateful for that. I later visited Punchy in his house, and he wanted me to catch him a river fish. I agreed, hoping it would help toward getting those two bugs off his table. I fished in the river for a while, catching three fish, and headed back to his house to give him the goldfish I'd caught. He thanked me with a snow shirt, even though winter is over. Maybe he's getting rid of some old winter clothing? Afterwards, I went back in his house to see if he'd gotten rid of one of the bugs. Sure enough, he did, and the little fishbowl looks so much better, IMO.

View attachment 235053

Not long after leaving again, Savannah pinged me, wanting to buy the snow shirt. I agreed if only to please her, and to my surprise, she changed into her new shirt! In all honesty, it doesn't look that bad on her!

View attachment 235054

I played a little more yesterday evening, but it was mostly beetle-hunting on the island. Eugene also gave me a simple kettle, and Astrid gave me a No. 4 shirt, but that was about all. Now it's time to see what will happen today!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 009.JPG
    3DS Pics 009.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 029.JPG
    3DS Pics 029.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3DS Pics 031.JPG
    3DS Pics 031.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 037.JPG
    3DS Pics 037.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 041.JPG
    3DS Pics 041.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 20
I agree. Renee came in my cafe once, and she was really sweet.
Also, I love that shirt on Savannah. ^^ Hopefully she keeps it on for a while.

Renée is cute. Rhinos aren't really up on my list, but she seems sweet.

Punchy's house is really coming together. The blue furniture looks great with the paw-print wall.

Aw, Savannah. I love when they put clothes on right then and there, especially when it suits them so well.

Back