• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 502: Statue of liberation

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Some pretty notable things happened today, including one that will benefit the growth of the town! Let's jump right in!

I came out of my house today, and decided it was time to put on a new outfit. I settled on the combination 1-up cap/dragon jacket, which I feel looks quite nice.

View attachment 235136

I took my usual jaunt around town, finding several dig spots along the way. Although it was very cloudy, I didn't see a drop of rain. Maybe I won't be redacting that Beautiful Town ordinance after all... Lolly was out and about, and she talked about making some apple cobbler, but wasn't sure of the right drink to serve it with. Of the choices she gave, I picked sweet tea (being from the South, EVERYTHING goes with sweet tea xD), and she said she'd try that. Making my way up to the police station, I found a white-violet bag in the lost and found, and Copper also told me that Redd had set up his tent today. I could have figured that out by walking right outside, Copper! You know, over the 3 days you've been "protecting" this town, you haven't proven your worth very much!

Nonetheless, I headed out to Redd's gallery to see if he had any artwork I needed for the museum. I only have a few pieces of art to go before I complete it, and my hopes weren't very high today. But imagine my surprise when I saw Redd had a bona fide piece of art for sale that I needed! I quickly rushed to snatch up the robust statue, and he'll be sending it to me tomorrow.

View attachment 235137

I'm about 90% sure this is real (the fake one is holding a UFO).

I then headed off to speak to my villagers today. Eugene wanted to replace the sleek dresser in his house, but it fits in so well that I honestly didn't want to give him anything to go in its place. Astrid wanted a piece of perfect fruit, claiming that she must not be all that perfect because she can't find any. Who have you been talking to, Astrid? IT WAS AL, WASN'T IT?!?!! I headed to one of my perfect cherry trees and shook her down one. She really seemed to enjoy it, and gave me a hospital TV as thanks. Savannah pinged me nearby, saying she planned to move on the 17th. I quickly put a stop to that...Al, why won't you ask to move?!?!? I saw Mira was home, and she wanted me to catch her an angelfish. I knew they were rare fish, but I agreed anyway. After coming up empty-handed after fishing for about half an hour, I gave up. Sorry, Mira!

I then headed up to Main Street to see what the shops had. Today's pickings were slim, so I just bought some medicine for Punchy and my daily fertilizer before heading to the museum to analyze my daily fossils. I then headed back down below the tracks, where I saw Walker. He asked if there was a string that connected us, what color it would be. I picked yellow, and he said that must mean our friendship was sunny. Indeed it is, Walker! I continued on my way, stopping at Punchy's to give him his final dose of medicine. I think he still might be a little delirious, though...

View attachment 235138

I've heard of fruit-flavored medicine before, but that beats it by a long shot. Medical companies, take note! WE NEED A GINGERBREAD FLAVOR!!! XD

To end my day, Eugene wanted to trade a carp I'd caught in the river while fishing for Mira for his bold-check tee. I agreed, to make him happy.

And that's what happened today. I can't wait to get my new statue in the mail tomorrow. If it turns out to be real, I'll only have four pieces of art left to go. See you all tomorrow!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 004.JPG
    3DS Pics 004.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 3DS Pics 017.JPG
    3DS Pics 017.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 025.JPG
    3DS Pics 025.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 11
Perfect choice. I raise my glass of sweet tea to that. ;)

Congrats on the statue, and I'm glad Punchy is all better now. ^^

Back