• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 545: Full pockets

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hey! I'm a little late with this, but as they say: better late than never.

Yesterday, I thought it would be a good idea to change into a new outfit, since I've been sweating a lot coming out of my house with my current red jacket on. I decided on my short-sleeved yellow outfit, and set off to enjoy the cloudy day.

Walker wanted to play hide and seek, and I was happy to play, since it would also give me a chance to patrol the town for fossils, stray flowers, and the like. I had 15 minutes to find Walker, Astrid and Savannah--plenty of time. I found Astrid very quickly behind Al's house, and set off to dig up some fossils and gyroids. Crazy Redd had his tent set up, so I made a note to stop by once I'd found everyone. Eugene pinged me, wanting to buy the alpine shelf I'd gotten from Walker a while back. However, he only offered about 200 Bells for it, so I declined. On my way to find my remaining villagers, I found a lost bag right behind my house, and made sure to check around while seeking. I spoke to Eugene, Lolly and Punchy, but the bag didn't belong to any of them. Getting back to the game, I soon found Walker hiding behind Lolly's house, and a bit later, Savannah, who was behind a coconut tree on the beach.

View attachment 235591

I'd recognize those striped hooves anywhere. XD

As a reward for winning the game, Walker gave me a regal chair, which was a new addition to my catalog. I then continued my search for the bag's owner, and it turned out to be Astrid's. She was very mysterious about what it contained...

View attachment 235592

I wonder if this is why she's so shy about getting with Eugene? Hmm... Anyhow, she gave me a peacoat as thanks, which was another new item for my catalog.

I saw that Lolly was home, and I dropped in on her to say hi. Here's a better picture of her house now, and I must say the bread box I gave her fits her kitchen-centric house very well.

View attachment 235593

Lolly had something that Rosie forgot at her house, so I was happy to deliver it back to my little "dumpling". On the way, Eugene pinged me, wanting me to visit him right then and there. Figuring there was no hurry to deliver Rosie's package, I agreed, and we headed there. His house looked pretty much the same, and he offered to sell me something in his house. But when I tried to buy the drinking fountain (although it clashes with everything, I still want him to keep the cabin chair because Astrid gave it to him), he told me my pockets were full! D'oh! Since I couldn't do anything at this point, I left, telling him his house was great, and set off to find Rosie. My resident peppy was home, and she was happy to receive her dice tank back. As thanks, she gave me a dharma.

I played a bit more yesterday evening, but nothing much of note happened. I'll be back later today with...well, today! :)

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 010.JPG
    3DS Pics 010.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 013.JPG
    3DS Pics 013.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 023.JPG
    3DS Pics 023.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
Back