• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 495-497: Making up for lost time

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Looks like I have a lot to catch up on! Without further ado, let's get to it.

On the 5th, I saw that my azalea bush around Re-Tail had finally grown and flowered. The area now looks good as new!

View attachment 235103

And that's not the only area that looks awesome. During my "absence", I finally bred another blue rose, enabling me to complete my rose rainbow! :D

View attachment 235098

Also, I've been busy developing my town for the future placement of my police station. Not spoiling anything (although you may already know where I'm going to put it if you were paying even a little attention to the voting), so I'll be refraining from posting many pictures of the possible places where it might be going. I'll reveal where the building will go on Day 499, which is tomorrow!

Now, on to the daily shenanigans of my town's residents! Oddly, no one has pinged me to move lately, which is admittedly a nice change from the seemingly constant attempts of everyone to move over the last few days. Gulliver was in town on Tuesday, and when I spoke to him, he talked about going to a place with Vikings. Minnesota, I immediately thought!!! xD But then he began talking about mermaids, and that idea immediately went out the window. As it turns out, he was headed to Denmark, and sent me a mermaid statue in the mail the next day.

View attachment 235099

Yeah, let me know how that goes for you.

On Wednesday, I found a lost pouch on the ground by the fountain area. I asked around, and it turned out to be Eugene's. He gave me a one-ball tee as thanks. Punchy had a time capsule he wanted me to bury, so I helped him with that. It was raining on Wednesday, and the bulletin board informed me that the rainy season was coming up in June, so I may end up disabling my Beautiful Town ordinance if it ends up raining enough. I bought an alpine rug from Eugene, and Walker later traded me a popcorn machine for it. I ended up putting it in my basement, and I think it adds a nice touch! I may end up getting rid of my "Bowling alley" in the corner...maybe a little theater area with a flat-screen TV?

View attachment 235100

And on Thursday, Animalia had a new camper: Coco the rabbit/gyroid monster. I know she's popular, but she's probably among the creepiest-looking villagers I've ever seen. Still, at least she's polite!

View attachment 235101

Mira had a gift for Lolly, which I delivered to my little gray cat. It was a winter sweater (a bit early for that, isn't it?), which Lolly immediately changed into. As much as I loved the pleather vest she had on, it did look very, very nice, so I couldn't lie to her. As thanks, she gave me...a retro stereo. I would have preferred the pleather vest back, Lolly! ):

View attachment 235102

Later that afternoon, I had a sale to get rid of a lot of my old stuff gathering dust in my storage. When I deposited all the Bells I made into the bank, my balance reached 38.9 million! Awesome! I'm holding my sale over to today, so if anyone wants to check it out, I'll be at the Re-Tail thread most of the afternoon.

And later that night, I saw that the Reset Center was open, and found Resetti and Don talking about their new voice-recognition system. If you haven't experienced it, this is by far one of the funniest things in the game. When you stand in front of the voice machine, press A, and say "scramble" into the 3DS microphone, something hilarious happens. I won't spoil it, but if you hate Resetti, it's a great way to pay him back for all his lectures. xD

And that, in a nuthsell, was what happened while I was away. Be back later tonight for what happened today!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 012.JPG
    3DS Pics 012.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 3DS Pics 034.JPG
    3DS Pics 034.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 3DS Pics 032.JPG
    3DS Pics 032.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 3DS Pics 058.JPG
    3DS Pics 058.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 3DS Pics 069.JPG
    3DS Pics 069.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 3DS Pics 003.JPG
    3DS Pics 003.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 69
I'm late to comment because I've been pretty busy lately as well, but I might as well comment on the azaleas! I never manage to keep a town long enough to actually see them bloom. One more thing to add to my Animal Crossing bucketlist! c:

Your rose rainbow looks amazing too! I was working on one of those in my last town, except I had two rows of each color going instead of one. Of course I never finished because I reset before I could get all the blue and purple roses, but I wish I could've seen the final product! Flower rainbows are gorgeous. (*´・v・)

And I've never heard of that last Resetti trick before! ; o ; I'll be sure to try that out myself.

Back