• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 553 & 554: Rosie's generosity

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hey all! I haven't been on as of late for several reasons. One, it's been very, very rainy as of late, and the power and/or internet has been off quite often. Two, July 4th obviously took up a lot of my time yesterday. However, I'm here now, and it's time to play catch-up yet again!

Day 553

On the 2nd, it was very sunny: a very welcome change from the seeming constant rain Animalia has been getting (and real life as well!). Walker was out, and he informed me that Saharah was in town, and I did eventually see her, but I decided to save my money. Astrid sold me a minimalist lamp for relatively cheap..this may be the one she had in her house. Not much was going on, and my villagers reflected that. Eugene was disappointed that the next event was a ways off, and Rosie suggested she hold an event where she hands out autographed pictures of herself. Keep this in mind when I talk about the next day!

View attachment 235656

Near the police station, Mira tried to let me know she was moving out on the 7th. You can't move out the day after your birthday! I quickly convinced her to stay. On a tangent here, I wonder if it's possible for a villager to actually move out on their birthday...I'll have to ask about that. I then set out around town to look for fossils, gyroids and stray flowers, and headed to town to try to find Apollo something for his birthday on the 4th. I found nothing in T&T, but in the Able Sisters, I found a kanji tee, which is on Apollo's list of preferred gifts (he likes white, and the rock and roll style). I bought the shirt, along with some wrapping paper from T&T, and tucked it away to give him on July 4th.

Later in the evening, as I was organizing a few things in my house, Astrid popped by for a surprise visit. She gave me an ionian post for her trouble, and after speaking with her a little more, she left.

View attachment 235657

Housewarming? But I've had this house for over two years! :rolleyes:

Back outside, Apollo wanted some new furniture, but since the stores were closed and I had nothing in my pockets that would have looked that nice in his house, I didn't give him anything. Mira wanted me to catch her a saw shark, but since I didn't want to spend the rest of my night fishing, I had to decline.

Day 554

On the 3rd, I didn't play until pretty late in the evening. The stores were thankfully still open, so I barely had enough time to head there to grab my daily fertilizer, as well as a regal clock for my catalog. Savannah sold me a record player that I should probably send back to her (if she has gotten rid of hers, that is), and upon talking to her again, she wanted me to get her an orange. I headed to the nearest tree to shake her down one, and as thanks, she gave me a crane game. Up by the town tree, Apollo asked whether I liked spaghetti or mac & cheese best. It was tough, but I ultimately picked spaghetti, which he seemed to like as well.

View attachment 235652

I wonder if he also likes it topped with a giant salmon? #eaglejoke

Up by my rose rainbow, I saw a tarantula! I quickly broke out my net, but I wasn't fast enough, and I ended up tarantula chow! :(

View attachment 235653

Eugene! Call the hospital!

After being transported back to my house, I headed out again, and soon found Rosie. She wanted me to catch her a hammerhead shark! That's two requests for sharks in two days! Sorry, Rosie, but I'm not a miracle worker... Savannah saw the ruby I'd gotten from the day's fake rock, and wanted to trade me her pipe stool for it. Even though I knew it was a bad trade, I agreed. Up by the campsite, Al pinged me. Was moving day finally upon us? Sadly, no...he just had something he wanted me to deliver to Rosie. For Rosie's sake, I agreed, and I headed off to where I'd saw Rosie earlier. She seemed happy to get the dice tank, and as thanks...

View attachment 235655

Wow! Guess she really does want to hand out autographed photos of herself! :D

I decided to head to the beach to see if there were any expensive beetles around before Re-Tail closed, and it was a good thing I went, because I found Gulliver unconscious in the sand. I woke the groggy gull and listened to his tale. He spoke of art, the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triomph, so that was obviously France. He'll be sending me a nice French souvenir tomorrow. Merci, Monsieur Gulliver!

And that gets me caught up on the last several days. Apollo's birthday is up next, and it will get a post all its own!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 026.JPG
    3DS Pics 026.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 3DS Pics 028.JPG
    3DS Pics 028.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 036.JPG
    3DS Pics 036.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 004.JPG
    3DS Pics 004.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 013.JPG
    3DS Pics 013.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 20
I remember one time, I was playing Animal Crossing: Wild World and Kiki moved out on her birthday. :(

I love those Rosie screenshots! That hybrid rainbow pattern you have is amazing as well. :)

Eugene! Call the hospital!

Cracked me up. xD Perfect caption.
In light of that...an AC caption contest would be a lot of fun. Why has no one instituted this?

Aw, congrats on another pic of Rosie! She was definitely foreshadowing, haha.

Have fun at Apollo's birthday. :D Can't wait to read about it.

Back