• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 590-604: You be mustard, and I'll catch up

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello everyone! It's me again, ready to tell you all about what's been going on in Animalia for the past two weeks. I'm not going to be grouping this all into any specific days, it's just going to be rapid-fire of what happened over the time I've been slacking on my blogging. I hope I'm not too rusty!

One of the first interesting things that happened (to me, anyway) was that Apollo wanted me to fetch Mira for him and bring her to his house. I was happy to agree, and found Mira pretty quickly outside and brought her back. Apollo wanted to tell Mira that her favorite band, the Socket Wrench Bombers, had broken up that morning. However, she was very nonchalant about it.

View attachment 236126

But while I thought this was slightly weird, I didn't think much of it...at the time. We'll get back to this later, though.

Several villagers have wanted to move out over the past few days. Lolly and Mira wanted to move, and Eugene tried to skip town twice! I quickly put a stop to any and all plans any of my villagers had. That being said, I'm actually a little glad I'm getting so many pings to move: it means no one will move out without my knowing!

Multiple villagers have decided to camp in my town, including Peggy, Bubbles, and Molly! If the Ugly Gorilla-ling wasn't in town, I'd definitely have been tempted to ask this little cutie pie to move in!

View attachment 236127

Astrid suggested a new nickname for me: "Sweetie". I figured if she had to call anyone that, it should definitely be Eugene! I had to decline, telling her to keep calling me "Mr. S". The three days before the Bug-Off, Rosie was sick, and I made sure to bring her medicine every day she needed it. Thankfully, she was all better on Saturday, and was able to compete in the Bug-Off.

The day of the Bug-Off, I found a new shirt in the Able Sisters that I really liked: the dragon shirt. I thought it would look great with my yellow cap, and I was correct! I spent the rest of the day wearing it, and hunted a few bugs alongside my villagers. I caught a few good bugs, and actually managed to tie Lolly's first-place walking stick with a tiger beetle I caught! But Nat said it was first come, first serve, and Lolly remained in first. However, I didn't mind, and was happy to take second place to a sweet friend like Lolly. Another good friend, Punchy, managed to take third place.

View attachment 236130

Sunday, of course, was the fireworks show. However, I only played that morning, and didn't get to see it.

The next week, Apollo wanted to see Mira again! I wondered what he wanted to see her about this time, and brought her to Apollo's house again. Guess what Apollo wanted to tell her?...

View attachment 236128

Wow! I guess they really DO repeatedly break up and get back together with a different name!

Over the next week, I found a gold nugget, which brought my total up to three. I took them to Cyrus, but he ended up making a golden bench for me...which I already had. I really wish you could choose which gold furniture piece he could make for you...this "fishing" for the last few pieces I need is getting annoying. The next Sunday was another fireworks show, and guess who I found hanging out with Astrid in her house that morning?

View attachment 236129

Eeeeee! I support this relationship. :D

And that was pretty much everything of note that happened during my hiatus from blogging. Hopefully, I can get back to blogging semi-regularly soon. I'll see you guys again soon!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 012.JPG
    3DS Pics 012.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 13
  • 3DS Pics 041.JPG
    3DS Pics 041.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DS Pics 105.JPG
    3DS Pics 105.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 13
  • 3DS Pics 116.JPG
    3DS Pics 116.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 157.JPG
    3DS Pics 157.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations on the Bug-Off!

I can't forget to mention that Molly is adorable.

I also loved that conversation between Mira and Apollo, haha! And I totally support Astrid and Eugene's relationship. ;)

Aww, Astrid and Eugene taking the next step! :rolleyes:

Molly is SO cute. She was camping in Storrs recently and my town was full, too. D; I would have loved to have her in my town.

Also those exchanges between Apollo and Mira was very humorous. xD I like it when villagers seem sentient enough to have different conversations with each other about the same things.

Back