• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ANKHA RAFFLE! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Heart Glow Wand
Fair Pinwheel
Enchanted Bloom
Red Balloon
Pink Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Sheep Plush
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (319) +
Well done to Nyx81 for winning Ankha!

Last edited:
My girlfriend does not have an account on here so I will post for her sake!
Ankha is my girlfriend's dreamie and we have been trying very hard to get her.

Here are some posts from this website! (screenied my recent posts!)
View attachment 18459

Another attempt on another forum based website. (animalcrossingcommunity.com)
proof2.jpg

Us losing from that site just in case!

proof3.jpg

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity....Home_Thread_THIS_IS_NOT_A_LOOKING_FOR_THREAD_

Link as well.

There are more instances but I assumed this was a sufficient amount of proof.

ah nvm, got another dreamie to move in. Best of luck to everyone else!

Last edited:
I don't have any proofs of her as a dreamie :<
But I do want to have her in my town :<
Please waffles :<

Last edited:
Even if it's just saying you love Ankha it's fine :3 Hoping to get at least 3 more entries.

Can I enter ANKHA RAFFLE? waffles ++++

- You must tell me why you want her.

I want her because I like her at first times when i see her . She's Dreamie for me.

gingerbread

Last edited:
WAFFLES!!!;)

I would love Ankha!!!! She is a dreamy. I don't know how to put pictures up here but I'm on ACC too and known for wanting Ankha very much. I've tried to get her a lot and last week missed out on her because I was 2 seconds too late with a post ( internet was acting weird, just at that moment!!! ) Later that night missed out on her again....:mad:
I can't enter auctions bacause I don't have a lot of bells. So I keep looking for people who just want to be nice and just give her away. I have Vic moving on the 4th so I have a spot open on the 6th. I hope I have a chance.

OK, about 1hr and 20 minutes left to enter c:

Hope I get at least one most entry.

And I changed the secret word b/c why not.

Could I enter?

I love Ankha (cats are my favorite and the Egyptian theme is so cool)! She's in my sig and if you look at Hazumi's original cycling thread you'll see I was lurking for her, unfortunately I was busy when she moved out and someone else got her. I was too busy making a gingerbread house. =P

Last edited:
OMG XD

Well I dunno if this is proof, but she's been listed as my dreamie in my sig since I got the game. I can just never afford to win her in auctions :'(

My reason is, she was my GBA Islander on my Gamecube game years ago... She still lives there now xD

Also, please can I have a piece of your gingerbread :p Looks yummy!

Ok, I am going to enter as well. She would be for me and I have room.
I would like Ankha because she is my dream snooty and she's unusual. I don't have a siggy to show proof she's a dreamy, however my profile has my dreamie list in the about me section. Good luck to everyone and thanks OP. 'Tis the season for giving and gingerbreads :3

I've always kept a lookout for my dreamy Ankha! You can check my previous thread posts via my page, I'm sure that'll be enough evidence haha! I want her because she has always maintained a special position in my heart since meeting her on the paradise island on my original GameCube! I've always dreamt of having her as a villager! I didn't have much luck with any other ac games, but now I'm confident I'll get her in new leaf!

Gingerbread!

Oops forgot about this. Going through names on random name picker. Last name standing wins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back