Post your fair loot

I’m done shopping for the TBT Fair. Here’s what I got:
  • Flower Glow Wand
  • Blue Star Fragment
  • Ghostly Kitty Pin
  • New Leaf Prize Pack

Pixel prizes: Will be buying a Silver Star Wand to trade for a Masterball. I’ve wanted a Masterball to finish my full Pokemon lineup for a while now but I haven’t been lucky enough to win one and it wasn’t available as a prize during the fair. Thankfully I found someone willing to trade their’s for an imposter wand as I don’t collect the wands myself.

Physical prizes: Snow Bunny plush. Honestly still shocked I managed to get one I’m pretty sure I just happened to refresh the page at the right second somehow. I also wanted a prize pack but couldn’t regain enough tickets in time before they sold out. That’s ok though I feel very blessed to have gotten the Snow Bunny.

Balloons: I ended up with 2 Cool Bunny Balloons, 2 Final Boss Bunny Balloons, 1 Rad Bunny Balloon, and one Hot Bunny Balloon. I traded the extra Cool Bunny for a Fresh Bunny and basically traded the extra Final Boss Bunny for a Glam Bunny.

My leftover tickets will likely be used for raffles as there isn’t really much else I’d like to get aside from a Rainbow Bunny Balloon which I’ll have to get lucky on the raffle to get at this point. Overall I’m really happy with what I’ve been able to acquire during this fair. :)

I got:
  • Celeste pin
  • Prize pack NL
  • NintendoOnline 1year
  • 3 rad bunny balloon
  • 1 fresh bunny balloon
  • 1 fresh balloon
  • 1 rainbow balloon
  • 2 lily of the valleys
  • 1 bluebird
And I sold a big part of my throwback tickets for some tbt :)

So I definitely can't complain!

Been such a lovely event, really exciting to see the people who have won entries and the drawings everyone has done.
And the collectibles and physical items have been amazing too!

I do plan on getting these:
1725471255380.png
1725471266907.png

I am not really into the other balloons so I probably won't use my tickets to buy any. The only balloon I was interested in that I don't have yet is the Regular Glam balloon, but unsure if anyone would trade for any balloons in shop.

I was really hoping to grab the snow bunny plush ;_;
Here's hoping for the raffle~
I did grab the New Horizons Prize Pack~

Through throwback tickets I got my lovely Sweet feather~
1725471335838.png

And while I wait to see if theres a chance I can get other collecibles, so far these are the ones I am trying to decide for:
1725471769203.png
1725471800382.png
1725471815080.png
1725471840648.png
1725471865746.png
1725472090165.png
1725472385729.png
1725472402826.png
- I am more interested in the crystals.
If I still only had 70 throwback tickets, if I get the Pearl Crystal, I could only have enough for the Caustic crystal. But if I instead went for the Opal crystal (it looks so pretty), I could then get the Caustic crystal and have enough left over for say the yellow star fragment. And then ten leftover for raffles.

Balloons I got via confetti and two trades:
1725472835141.png
1725472849470.png
1725472859478.png
1725472869943.png
1725472897159.png
1725472909643.png

Honestly, super duper happy with the balloons I got without much hassle~ Peitro came in clutch with the final boss balloon I wanted.

Raffles I'll dip my tickets into:
Snow Bunny Plush, EShop gift card (the pins are nice, but if I can individually buy the ghost kitty at the very end on their etsy if they put it on there, I'll be happy to do that)
Fair Pinwheel collectible, choice of non rainbow balloon (that glam will be mine), and will sprinkle some in both the feather raffles.

I was able to get inky 🥳🎉. This is my second super rare collectible; my first one was I think the Galaxy egg 🙂. I got 6 throwback tickets left, probably will put them in some raffles.

I forgot to mention in my other post that I got a fair patch too :D.

I’m still hoping to win an animated collectible and also dazzling decorator; chances are really slim because there are so many amazing entries and tough competition but I got my fingers crossed 🤞.

I've gotten:
  • 2024 Fair Patch
  • 2024 Fair Prize Pack
  • 3 Final Boss Heart Balloons, 1 Hot Heart Balloon, and 2 Glam Heart Balloons. Would like to trade/sell at least one FB and the other Glam I haven't sold.
  • Some raffle tickets
and that's it so far! I didn't expect to get this far with tickets so I won't be spending them until the last minute. I would love to win the animated collectible or one of the raffles, but I'm not betting on it lol.

I finally spent all my tickets so now I can answer here! For collectable prizes I got: A cyan heart wand that I was extremely happy to get, a blue balloon, the fair patch and a fresh balloon. I also got all 6 balloons from confetti collecting and the types I got were: two hot, two glam, a rad and a final boss

For physical prizes I got: A ghost kitty pin and a prize pack which I'm very excited about because I've never gotten physical TBT prizes before!😃 I also got one raffle for the pin set because I also really liked the Celeste pin but I didn't have enough tickets at the time for both. I also got a few other raffle tickets including: 1 pinwheel raffle, 3 tradable feather tickets because I didn't know the pinwheel one was unique😅 and 45(!!!) Rainbow balloon raffles because I am determined to get that balloon someday, somehow🙏 All said and done I had a pretty good haul for this fair!

Traded an imposter wand for a Celeste Chuck Plush + Aurora Sky, two collectibles I’ve wanted for years.

Traded my final 12 throwback tickets + TBT for a Yule Log, another longtime dream.

Assorted gradient balloons: cool, fresh, and final boss bunny, plus rad, fresh, and hot regular balloons.

I haven’t finished spending my regular tickets, but I’m planning on the glam bunny and final boss regular balloons if nobody wants to trade for the tickets, plus the patch of course.

Waiting for the closing ceremony to enter the raffles. My luck is not very good, so I won’t be dumping too many tickets into those.

For physical prizes, I managed to score the dino enamel pin, which I’m really excited about! One of my favorite collectibles from one of my favorite events is a pin now.

i purchased a purple flower wand with throwback tickets and the patch with regular tickets. from the confetti event, i received 2 rad heart balloons and 1 fresh heart balloon. bought a caustic crystal, indigo mushroom lamp and opalescent crystal with TBT.

unsure as to which raffles i'll enter yet, waiting to see if there'll be one for the new animated collectible

physical prizes wise, i bought a snow bunny pin. hyped for that to arrive ;u;

On the things I bought myself- A fair patch, a fair pinwheel, a LOTV... two... blue mushrooms... and I think if I waited enough, I would've had enough for a common star frag! but I'm impatient and didn't wait - I didn't think I would get nominated LMAO
Oh yeah, and a bunch of balloons

My fair loot thus far:

Gradient Balloons:
Cool Balloon
Rainbow Heart Balloon (Won from Midoriya's giveaway thread!)
Cool Heart Balloon (I traded a Final Boss Heart Balloon for it)
Fresh Heart Balloon
Cool Bunny Balloon (I traded a Rad Bunny Balloon for it)
Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Token x2

Regular Ticket Collectibles:
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Balloon Dog

IRL Prizes:
Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack (1 Year)

Throwback Ticket Collectibles:
Star Glow Wand

As for what I plan to buy with my remaining tickets, I'd like to use the rest of my throwback tickets on either a Goomba or a Lily of the Valley. It depends on how many tickets we can get from the quiz and how well I do on it. If I can get enough for a Goomba, then great, but I think I'll probably end up getting a Lily of the Valley. For regular tickets, I'll wait to see which balloons get unlocked and decide from there. Maybe I'll enter a raffle or two.

Still haven't finished buying everything yet, but some updates to this:
-My last two Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Tokens turned into a Glam Balloon and a Hot Balloon
-Once I get my tickets from being chosen as a favorite for Wonderous Wardrobe, I'll have enough throwback tickets to buy a Goomba
-With my remaining regular tickets I'm planning to buy a Glam Bunny Balloon and a Glam Heart Balloon
-I'll throw any leftover tickets and throwback tickets into raffles

Pixel prizes:
-fair patch
-heart glow wand
-yellow star frag
-blue star frag

Physical prizes:
-NL mailbox prize pack
-Dino plush pin

Confetti Balloons:
-sweet heart balloon
-hot and cool bunny balloon
-fresh, cool and final boss regular balloon

also bought a few raffles, but I still have 98 tickets leftover so I might buy a couple of balloons and put the rest into more raffles.

Back