• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ANOTHER RAYMOND GIVEAWAY 🎉✨❗❗❗❗❗❗

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Raymond's different colored eyes. Also, his design is so unique and I totally resonate with him. I choose #1

Love the cute kitty bc he looks super classy and also the cutest smug villager! Lucky number is 5

I really want Raymond because he reminds me and my boyfriend of David Bowie (who said he’d start playing ACNH with me if I got him!) It's kind of strange to explain why I want him in a deeper sense, but honestly? He reminds me of a British Shorthair (I think he was once at least) I saw once at a cat cafe, I fell in love with the kitty almost instantly, but unfortunately since I'm in college I can't afford to take care of a cat right now. On top of that I don't have much time to grind for bells to buy him in auctions and stuff so it's a bit of a tight spot for me. I also just adore cats so much but haven’t had ANY luck getting one. I guess if I have to pick a number, I’d say 7!

Last edited:
I want him because he'd fit in my town of cuties and hes a cat what more could I want

I used to have a cat with hetero-chromatic eyes named Thumb when I was little and so ever since I saw Raymond’s design I knew I really wanted him as a dreamie in my town.

I pick number 3!

I'd love to get Raymond, not for myself, but for my girlfriend who's getting into the animal crossing series for the first time on new horizons because of him! For my GF it was one of those moments of seeing a truly favorite character and taking a dive into a series she never really liked much (and now loves after playing with me and a bunch of our friends.. alongside meeting a bunch of other villagers that have really grown own them!)
Raymond means a lot to me because of this, and because i get to see my most important person having such a fantastic time enjoying the series even when they've yet to come across him themself.
No matter how this giveaway goes though, i hope whoever gets him can give him to a wonderful home!
i'll go with 3 for a number!

First off, I pick 5.

As for why I want Raymond, it's for a pretty...odd reason? See, I'm a fan of a series called "Guilty Gear" and there was a game on the PSP for it called "Guilty Gear Judgment". I actually named my island after the one said game takes place in (Isene) and who was the big bad in GGJudgment? A smug blond dude named Raymond. Raymond the cat is ALSO smug and blonde! He's literally a perfect fit for my island.

Plus I can't seem to find cat villagers for the life of me and I love cats.

Last edited:
I would really enjoy having him on my Island. I even have an open spot today.

My lucky number is Pi, but I'll go with the closest Integer, 3.

My family's old husky had parti eye, and even though Raymond is a suave cat he reminds my sister of our husky. She is also a fan of suave cats, so that doesn't make her fondness for Raymond any less.

7 because that is a sick number.

Raymond is a super unique character to me with the eyes and glasses, plus he's super cute!
I'll pick 5!~

I would like Raymond because he is on my dream list and I love his aesthetic and design and he would fit in my island so well! Number 4

I pick 4. He's adorable, can sing...maid dress! I love his eyes. He's a cat and I love cats 🐈

My number is 6 because that is the age my brother (named raymond) died at. :( He wore glasses too

This is going to be kind of long, I’ve had all cat villagers since wild world (I just love cats a lot and have raised them since a child) Raymond is a Russian blue, which was the breed of my cat, fluffball who sadly passed away a few years ago. I’d love to have him in my town to remember her! He also has a smug personality which is my second favorite next to cranky.
As for a number I’ll pick 3

Y'all are too lucky! From the moment I browsed the new villagers and saw Raymond, I knew I wanted him on my island. Now people are out here getting him four times and I can't find any of my dreamies :cry:. I love his heterochromia, it looks like my own cat's eyes.

I rolled a d10 and got a 3, so I'm going with 3.

1. I like Raymond because of all the art and jokes about him doing taxes on Twitter 😂 I’m an accountant myself so I thought having him on my island would be super cool. He’s also very cute with 2 different colored eyes!

2. I pick the number 10 :)

This is my very first animal crossing game
. When my friend introduced me to Raymond (apparently she knew I would take a great liking to him) She basically subjected me to a never ending search for him once I had the game. I think he is absolutely precious and so far from seeing everyone else's Raymond's is probably by far my favourite villager. My friend knew me so well... plus he looks absolutely amazing in his glasses. best cat villager by far. I absolutely adore him.

my number is 7.

I do want Raymond myself, but I'm joining for my friend!!
She's in love with Raymond and has been trying to get him (and other cat villagers) since the beginning, and I want to help her, since she's used at least 300 NMT without luck...
My chosen number is 3! Thanks a lot for doing this giveaway! <3

I'm going to join in because there's little to lose. Let's go number 2 for me!

I actually didn't like Raymond at first until his smug little face grew on me. He seems like a really endearing islander to have and all I want to do is smoosh his little face. I've saved up a considerable number of NMT to try and get him and have pretty much neglected the rest of my island to focus on getting tickets to try and either buy him or to island hop.

Also I'm sure my friends will be relieved to hear the end of my pining for him LMAO.

I'll give it a shot as well!

I'm a furry and I think Raymond is cute. I want to put him in a dress and have him date Marshal and Punchy.

I'll choose number 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back