• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any games you find too complicated?

Logic puzzle games like Professor Layton. I just don’t have the brain for those kinds of puzzles. I think I have the solution and then it’s completely wrong. I could look up the answers, but that would go against the point of the game. It’s a shame since I really like the characters and art style style in those games.

Microsoft Flight Simulator is another one. I really wanted to try it because the thought of flying over real places sounds awesome, but the flight mechanics were too complicated for me. There were a million keys to learn and I couldn’t even get past the tutorial. My grandpa played the original version of that game in the 80s, but I’m pretty sure the only reason he was good at it was because he had an actual pilot’s license.

Back