Any games you've finished but forgotten most of it?

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Maybe you finished them a long time ago or they just felt unremarkable.

I finished Yakuza 0 a few years ago. However it wasn't memorable to me and I've forgotten maybe 85% of it.

I don’t know that there’s any that I’ve finished that I’ve forgotten most of. However, there are several that I HAVEN’T finished that I come back to and I have no memory if what I’m to be doing or where I am.

I've finished Yo-kai Watch 1 but I literally remember nothing abt it LOL

I remember more of all the other games but I think Blasters is the only one I acc remember a good majority of and that's bc there wasn't much story to it lmfao

That’s me with majority of the games I play 🥲 I have bad memory so I tend to forget things easily. Though on the plus side at least I can replay them!
Played majority of the Ace Attorney series a few years back (Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, and Apollo Justice) and I’ve pretty much forgotten majority of the cases. Same with Professor Layton games. And Danganronpa 2. And PMD games (I do remember the main story of EoS but there were so many side stories that I know I’ve finished but I’ve pretty much forgotten about. Also played Super Mystery Dungeon and I genuinely don’t remember anything about it.)

bayonetta. i wouldn't consider it "unremarkable" since i really loved it after finishing it, but i vaguely remember three fights and nothing else. could not explain the story to u if u asked lol.

i think it'd be kingdom hearts 365/2 ?? that was on the DS and it's been SOOO long that i can't really remember the plot anymore - honestly i might replay it since i did really like the game when i was younger 🥺

Back