• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any Job, Big Or Small! ~ Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to rush you, but I have other things to do after this. :c Can you please speed up a bit?

Sorry, I'm back now, I'll open the gates
Please ignore the mess when you walk in

Last edited:
I wanna do this too. Sorry if this sounds rude, but would you like a 'buddy'? Twice the work done/two customers served in the same time. ;3

Ignore this if you're fine on your own, I just like helping others and thought I might try buddying up instead of making my own thread :3

I wanna do this too. Sorry if this sounds rude, but would you like a 'buddy'? Twice the work done/two customers served in the same time. ;3

Ignore this if you're fine on your own, I just like helping others and thought I might try buddying up instead of making my own thread :3

I would love some help! I just need a rest before setting it up (My last job was loooong)

I would love some help! I just need a rest before setting it up (My last job was loooong)
I can imagine. Once I was helping my sister lay paths and get organised and it took aaaaages. And my DS is charging anyway so ;)

Okay, I am going to eat some breakfast, and then I will be BACK IN BUSINESS!

Hellooooo! Just a quick question before I tell you what I'd like doing (I don't mean this in a rude way it's just I know her so I'd just..you know...) could Jellybeans do this for me?

Right, I started a new town about 10 days ago so I'd like, if possible, for someone to arrange my flowers. All of them. I'm OK at flower arranging but I almost NEVER get hybrids (which I want). Also, my flower arranging skills have seemed to go downhill too. I don't know if you can do this and even if you can it might be too much (as I have kinda only just started a new town I don't have loads of bells). By the way, could you please give me a price 'cos I'm rubbish at pricing.

Thanks!! :D

Hellooooo! Just a quick question before I tell you what I'd like doing (I don't mean this in a rude way it's just I know her so I'd just..you know...) could Jellybeans do this for me?

Right, I started a new town about 10 days ago so I'd like, if possible, for someone to arrange my flowers. All of them. I'm OK at flower arranging but I almost NEVER get hybrids (which I want). Also, my flower arranging skills have seemed to go downhill too. I don't know if you can do this and even if you can it might be too much (as I have kinda only just started a new town I don't have loads of bells). By the way, could you please give me a price 'cos I'm rubbish at pricing.

Thanks!! :D
Hi Cara! I can do it for 50k when you're available?

Also bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back