• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any new/specific goals?

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Does anyone have any new and/or specific goals they are going to set for themselves during the game? Mine is to not re-start my game or time travel. :)

Not to hit any neighbors with Axes or push them into Pitfall holes.:p

Does anyone have any new and/or specific goals they are going to set for themselves during the game? Mine is to not re-start my game or time travel. :)

Same and also to try to complete every Holiday Event and Finish at least the Fish in the Museum for once

My first goal would be to get a perfect town. Other stuff like catching fish/bugs are relatively easy.

yea it kind of is, actually.

err no it's not. Restarting the town isn't meant to be the game's purpose. Why would they add so much content to prolong the game when everybody is just going to restart? Doesn't make sense. Unless you're saying that you only restart to get a certain town layout.

err no it's not. Restarting the town isn't meant to be the game's purpose. Why would they add so much content to prolong the game when everybody is just going to restart? Doesn't make sense. Unless you're saying that you only restart to get a certain town layout.

I'm saying that one of my goals is not to do that. mainly not to time jump. even if this isn't part of the game's purpose, it is a goal of mine. therefore, a goal for the game. you don't have to argue with an opinion or something for someone else. a goal is a goal.

Okay, idc if you consider this "mini-modding"
but to Whitey, not restarting her town might be considered a goal to her

As to you it isn't.

So there's no need to flame her for her opinion (which is something you've been doing a lot of lately)

/thread

Okay, idc if you consider this "mini-modding"
but to Whitey, not restarting her town might be considered a goal to her

As to you it isn't.

So there's no need to flame her for her opinion (which is something you've been doing a lot of lately)

/thread

okay i was just trying to state my opinion. i'm sorry (to Whitey). move along now

My goals:

To work hard to get a perfect town (always watering flowers, adding more greenery everywhere). I always wanted to do so, but I am not really a very active AC gamer and whenever I start trying to complete that goal, I always end up being busy doing other things in the real world. Anyway, I want to aim to get a Perfect Town and once I get the golden watering can, since my town is going to be called Rose Wood, I am going to try to get only golden roses in my town.

2nd goal: I nearly finished my fish list in CF, but since a new game is coming out and I am usually really busy, I am going to just go on ACJO and try to finish my fish list. Since I was fairly lucky at catching fish in CF, I found catching bugs that bit harder, so I am going to work on fish first and then bugs.

3rd goal: To get the last upgrade of my house and complete furniture sets in each room (I liked collecting furniture in CF and nearly finished my lovely, ranch and regal furniture set). I think getting the last upgrade of the house will be harder for me, but I will be really happy if I do. I am going to aim to put at least 1,000 bells in the mortgage every time I am on. However, a lot of people say since you are mayor you won't have to pay the mortgage, but this was a major feature of the game and I liked upgrading my house and I can't see how the developers is going to make it upgrade any other way. We are probably going to pay mortgage, because at the start of the game we start off with a tent and then magically we get an upgrade for free? Unless after a while of being a good mayor, you get the next upgrade...

Forth goal: I always disliked tracks, but if they continue with this feature, I am going to aim for that dirt pathway everyone is talking about. It sounds good and I bet looks much better than putting ugly and unnatural designs on the ground.

Hmmm... Can't think of anything else at the moment...

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Back