• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any new/specific goals?

My goals:

To work hard to get a perfect town (always watering flowers, adding more greenery everywhere). I always wanted to do so, but I am not really a very active AC gamer and whenever I start trying to complete that goal, I always end up being busy doing other things in the real world. Anyway, I want to aim to get a Perfect Town and once I get the golden watering can, since my town is going to be called Rose Wood, I am going to try to get only golden roses in my town.

yes this. I have never really tried gardening or getting a perfect town in any of the games, I just recently have started this month in CF, so I would love to carry on in JO.

3rd goal: To get the last upgrade of my house and complete furniture sets in each room (I liked collecting furniture in CF and nearly finished my lovely, ranch and regal furniture set). I think getting the last upgrade of the house will be harder for me, but I will be really happy if I do. I am going to aim to put at least 1,000 bells in the mortgage every time I am on. However, a lot of people say since you are mayor you won't have to pay the mortgage, but this was a major feature of the game and I liked upgrading my house and I can't see how the developers is going to make it upgrade any other way. We are probably going to pay mortgage, because at the start of the game we start off with a tent and then magically we get an upgrade for free? Unless after a while of being a good mayor, you get the next upgrade...

I like the upgrades, too.I only wish that we will be able to upgrade further with more rooms, like in WW. Because in CF you could only have 3 levels; 3 rooms. In WW you could have more.

Here is another goal:

Become a great mayor and customise the town and my house as best as possible!

Another Goal:

I could never get over the 100,000 mark, this time I am going to try to get 100,000 like in CF, but then I am going to save another 20,000 + in my bank. Then I am going to do save until I have both 100,000 in my pockets and in my bank!

that's a good goal!! both of them!! :)
Another one of mine would be to get all of my money by myself and make it from hard work, with no glitches... I doubt there will be any in this one though, at least not found for a while.

To get a wonderful town, but im horrible at landscaping. I would also love to have a beautiful home.

I don't want to time travel too D: Do it so often!:( My goal is to probably just have a town I'm happy with, and maybe get all the Gracie series? if they do those again:)<3

My goal is to become supreme over lord of my town and be the rich billionaire living among the villagers.

- Not to Time Travel
- No restarting my town
- Catching all fish & Bugs
- Finishing the Museum

I time travel & restart my town way too much.. I find that I need to stop, so I'm gonna start with the new game. :)

I don't want to time travel too D: Do it so often!:( My goal is to probably just have a town I'm happy with, and maybe get all the Gracie series? if they do those again:)<3
fear not. Gracie furniture can be seen in the trailer

Time travel is bad. it causes weeds and is equivalent to cheating
time travelling isnt cheating in anyway

- Not to Time Travel
- No restarting my town
- Catching all fish & Bugs
- Finishing the Museum

I time travel & restart my town way too much.. I find that I need to stop, so I'm gonna start with the new game. :)
this is me, too.

I'd only restart if i dont like the town i start off with, though

time travelling isnt cheating in anyway

To me it matters how you time travel, if it's just because you never go on when the scorpion appears, and time travel to catch one or something I think it is somewhat okay. I don't think Nintendo should hold off the release just to make sure time traveling messes up when you use it though except for daylight savings time

My goal is probably make my town and house perfect. Considering that I'm a perfectionist, this is quite a challenge.

My goal is to relax and when I am asked to place things not put them in the first spot I find I want to take my time.

Another goal of mine is to have the first neighbor I meet be in my town FOREVER! I did this in WW with Egbert, he gave me his picture( I got 14 others) but he has been in my town since I started.

It kind of is...
it really isnt

Another goal of mine is to have the first neighbor I meet be in my town FOREVER! I did this in WW with Egbert, he gave me his picture( I got 14 others) but he has been in my town since I started.
yes I've managed this on my WW town, but sadly not my CF town

Back