• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any news for Europe?

On the debate issue of Q1 vs Early vs First Half.

Q1 = 1/4 of 2013
Early = 1/3 of 2013
Half = 1/2 of 2013.

Half is anywhere betwwen January-June
Early is anywhere between January-April
Q1 is anywhere between January-March

it has been 100% confirmed that it will release EARLY 2013

Q1? What does that mean?

On the debate issue of Q1 vs Early vs First Half.

Q1 = 1/4 of 2013
Early = 1/3 of 2013
Half = 1/2 of 2013.

Half is anywhere betwwen January-June
Early is anywhere between January-April
Q1 is anywhere between January-March

it has been 100% confirmed that it will release EARLY 2013

Do you know how to read?

It means Quarter One, also known as the first quarter of the year.

Please be more patient with others. There's no need to get mad at someone for not knowing the most up to date release dates.

I agree, no need to get impatient over this. Everyone is just really excited for new info! Im glad most people chose to ignore that post it was pretty rude sounding. Some people use this site as a place for news, and don't get on that regularly so they don't keep up with every topic that was discussed. I check for info on the release dates at least once a week, and I do browse this board for new topics but I am not always active so sometimes I am not aware of all the new info so I can understand this post.

So many people are being very rude in this thread.

Fact is: No one knows yet. I'm taking what the American ND says as a soft retainer. The WiiU is a big release for Nintendo, and honestly, ACNL is pretty big too, and significantly more affordable.

BUT: Many people have claimed that ACNL is all they need, and with the WiiU at $400, most people would probably put off buying it until a significant price drop and play the new AC instead, and chrimbus is coming up.

Now, America is full of impulse purchases and BIG christmas gifts. I believe they are trying to have the biggest launch for the WiiU as possible, and to do that big titles have to be pushed back.

I'll assume that ACNL will NOT come out in January, and I'm pretty sure the same can be said for February as well.

If the WiiU flunks worse than they expected, then ACNL may come sooner. I'm almost certain NA and EU will get it within days of each other.

Maybe the game hasn't struken enough popularity in Europe to cause them to speak about the Europe release? I dont know.

I'd be worried if I was you. Hopefully Nintendo doesnt do this again

Animal Crossing Wild World: NA December 5, 2005
Animal Crossing Wild World: EU March 31, 2006

EDIT:

Basically 4 months after NA got it.

OH MY GOD! I never knew about this! I will die if this happens with New Leaf

Naaaa, Animal Crossing is know quite popular in Europe and as much as in the US.
I believe that the game will release at the same time in US and EU

Dunno if this will help, but I'm sure that USA and Europe are both going to have AC:NL released in the first half... So, the Gamecube 2 years wait is not gonna apply... But I'm guessing that we should hope for the latest date. Just so that we won't be disappointed...

well,this is one big fight and stuff
the only thing i know for sure is that Japan gets Ac:JO this thursday (8 Nov)
and America and Europe will be getting Ac:NL (same game) in begin 2013
as for the rest,just wait and be patient,you will survive it ^^

Hmm... April sounds good to me but I'm hoping for January or February. It will give me something to do in the 6 feet of snow we get every year. :p

well,this is one big fight and stuff
the only thing i know for sure is that Japan gets Ac:JO this thursday (8 Nov)
and America and Europe will be getting Ac:NL (same game) in begin 2013
as for the rest,just wait and be patient,you will survive it ^^

I'm not sure where you feel that there is a lot of fighting about this. Some are just speculating on a plausible release date now that we are getting it in "early 2013." There is a bit of confusion over where exactly "early" should be considered, but looking at it from a marketer's perspective, I would say that it should come somewhere in February/March, because by that time, the Christmas rush for WiiU will be over, and 3DS gamers will be looking for their new handheld games. It is going to become a toss-up as to whether it will be Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing as to which comes first, but I am sure they will both be out soon after the new year.

I have been known to be wrong (although my husband says that my GPA disputes that), but that is my speculation.

I'm not sure where you feel that there is a lot of fighting about this. Some are just speculating on a plausible release date now that we are getting it in "early 2013." There is a bit of confusion over where exactly "early" should be considered, but looking at it from a marketer's perspective, I would say that it should come somewhere in February/March, because by that time, the Christmas rush for WiiU will be over, and 3DS gamers will be looking for their new handheld games. It is going to become a toss-up as to whether it will be Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing as to which comes first, but I am sure they will both be out soon after the new year.

I have been known to be wrong (although my husband says that my GPA disputes that), but that is my speculation.

I trust your speculation, and I'm going to hope Animal Crossing is out first. I'm putting all my chips on March.

I've actually started thinking a lot of this through, and March seems to be the most logical time for them to release, as that's when Spring starts in the game (it's how WW is set up, if I'm not just going nuts over here), and I don't know if they'd release it with a week of Winter left. So I move my thoughts of late Feb. to the beginnings of Spring.

Back