• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any unpopular villagers you have a special connection to?

Hamphrey is very special to me. Honestly I was very indifferent to him at first but he grew on me over time. He always cheers up with his dry humour when I have bad days. He always makes me smile without fail. He reminds me of one of those old wise guys from anime. You know because of the style of his house,his crankiness and he loves to fish. It's just adorable seeing a little hamster like him with that cranky gruff voice in my town. I also love Teddy. He is so adorable and friendly. I love how he's based off a teddy bear. Also love how he looks like a lazy villager but he's actually a jock.So cute!

Antonio is my fav.. He was my next door neighbour and he's really cute. I like his catchphrase "honk". I even made a little shrine for him in my ACNL gym, it's got his pic and a flower next to it.

Snake! He was one of my starting villagers and one of my favorites, I'm honestly surprised he isn't all that popular. 10/10 underrated boi

Flora! i haven't seen many talk about her, but she's definitely my favorite underrated gal! i just love her so much aaaa ~ <33

I'm starting to become really attached to Jambette and I have no idea why. Idk how popular Ruby is, but she's another villager I didn't like at first but now I just love.

Moe was my best friend back in City Folk so he's one of my favorites, obviously. Plus, Ribbot as well!

But in ACNL, it would be Diva. I do think she's ugly as sin but she was my closest friend in the original Pixels. She DID also put her house smack-dab into a bamboo garden I had, but it also looks beautiful now, in my second version of Pixels.

Felicity. For some reason shes unpopular and looks like a tier 1 villager, but according to that list shes tier 3.

M
O
T
T

I don't know if I have really mentioned Admiral yet and I'm not sure why. He is in my Gamecube town right now, and he is one of my favorite crankies. I understand why he isn't that popular due to him constantly looking like he's annoyed, and his green color scheme, but I really like him.

Hambo was my first animal crossing boyfriend when I was like... five years old. And then when I was able to make my own town, my Cobb became my animal crossing boyfriend. So they both have extremely special places in my heart. I'll never forget being like, seven years old, and getting a valentine's letter from Cobb and feeling like he liked me back. Life was so much more simple back then lmAO...

To be honest, I honestly really like Canberra now. I know a lot of people dislike her but when she moved into my New Leaf town, she grew on me and she's gotten to the point that I'd be devastated if she left, lol.

My absolute favorite character is Pietro! Soooo many people hate him because they hate clowns, but I'm obsessed with clowns. I collect those little porcelain clown dolls from the 80's-90's?? I have over 80 of them! Pietro is the absolute cutest and I will defend him until I die.

I really adore Gayle. Even compared to other normal villagers, she's always seemed particularly sweet and earnest. She was one of my original villagers in my old New Leaf town, and I kept her the whole time - over two years of actively playing.

I also love her pretty pink and white resign, her sky-blue eyes, simple but cute lashes, and I can't resist the adorable heart on her snout! I don't like the look of any of the other alligator villagers, but Gayle is right at the top of my list in terms of favorite designs up near Lolly, Fauna, etc.

Cole and Jacques are my top two favorites, but i'm not entirely sure if they are popular or not, since I haven't seen much of either of them in towns i've visited in the past. one of my first villagers when i started playing acnl was Cole and he is just the cutest and chillest lil bunny ever. Jacques slowly took a spot in my heart these last few weeks because of his saying, zut alors.

I don't know if these villagers are actually unpopular, but I don't really see them mentioned too much. I'll try to list them in order of what I think might be least popular first...

1. Vladimir. I've never seen anyone talk about him! He's a bit cranky so I guess that might be why, but he and I are buddies and he says the funniest things with his little grumpy bear face. I mean, LOOK:

Vladimir_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

2. Tangy and Kiki. They're just so adorable. And they moved in next door to each other and right near my house which I really love.

3. Timbra. She's sorta snobby but again, we're buddies, and she's really nice to me. If I get stung by bees I run straight to Timbra for medication, haha.

Derwin ;; Will always be Derwin.

Walker was one of my original villagers in my first town and I loved him to death. I wish he was more well recognized

Hugh is my absolute all-time favorite villager!!
He was in my first town in Wild World, and idk why but he just grew on me and never let go
He has two odd eyes and I honestly love his design, it's so unique!

rsz_ya_boi.gif
(What a good pig)

I was able to get him in my ACNL town recently and I'm so glad :)

I actually adore Peewee. His little pout is adorable and I got so happy whenever I saw him in someone's campsite on PC. I also love Broccolo! I love how his eyes turn yellow when he's surprised.

Back