Fresh Bunny Balloon
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (164) +
Hello! I recently acquired all of the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards and I’ve setup a cycling island called Valentia.

Feel free to request any villager you want (other than the Sanrio characters as they sadly aren’t adoptable). All I’m asking for in return is 10TBT per villager. Please have an open spot available on your island upon request and I’ll await TBT payment before I begin the process of moving your villager in followed by getting them in boxes for you. I will message you when they are available for pickup. My time zone is EST and I try to be checking in fairly often during my waking hours when I can.

If you are short on TBT just let me know and I can deduct from the current available funds below. Or, if you’d like to donate to these funds to help someone out in the future just let me know.

Current Funds: 25 TBT
Donators so far: @Grindellion

Last edited:
Hello! May you cycle through anchovy?
My time zone is also EST, id be free around 5:30-6 ish

Hello! May you cycle through anchovy?
My time zone is also EST, id be free around 5:30-6 ish

Sure thing! I don’t get home until 5pm anyways but can start working on him then. I’m not sure how long it will take as you are my very first request so please bear with me. Thanks! :)

Sure thing! I don’t get home until 5pm anyways but can start working on him then. I’m not sure how long it will take as you are my very first request so please bear with me. Thanks! :)
No worries, take your time! When should i send you the TBT?

Whenever you get the chance please. As I’m going to start working on this right away for you, thanks! :)

Sent!
Feel free to message me whenever you are ready 👍

Thanks! I just scanned him in for the first time. Bare with me as I see how long this takes.
Post automatically merged:

@Fruitcup I’ve got him moved in now. Just working on getting someone else to move in so he’ll be in boxes. :)

Last edited:
Hi! Would I be able to get Ankha please? :)

Definitely! I’m just about to head to bed, but I’ll work on getting her for you tomorrow. I’ll message you sometime tomorrow night when she’s ready. No rush on the TBT, though I’d prefer them to be sent by around 5PM EST if possible as that’s when I’ll start the process of getting her moved in. Thanks!

Ahh, well my empty plot autofilled this morning :( so I’ll have to pass. Thanks anyway!!

No worries, thanks for letting me know. I plan on keeping this open for a long while so feel free to come back when you have another slot open. :)

Hello! I recently acquired all of the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards and I’ve setup a cycling island called Valentia.

Feel free to request any villager you want (other than the Sanrio characters as they sadly aren’t adoptable). All I’m asking for in return is 15TBT per villager. Please have an open spot available on your island upon request and I’ll await TBT payment before I begin the process of moving your villager in followed by getting them in boxes for you. I will message you when they are viable for pickup. My time zone is EST.

For those who would like to help others out I am taking donations to pay in advance for someone who is lacking in TBT. Current funds and donators are listed below:

Current Funds: 25 TBT
Donators so far: @Grindellion
Hey! I have 15 TBT! I would like Lucky since i've been looking for him forever :(
How do I pay you? Or are you available right now?

Hey! I have 15 TBT! I would like Lucky since i've been looking for him forever :(
How do I pay you? Or are you available right now?

I can get him for you, no problem. :) Sorry for the delay I’m heading home now and can start working on getting him ready for you. He’ll be ready by later this evening.

As for the TBT, just click on my username then my bell amount. There should be a donate tab where you can send me 15TBT. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Omg tysm 💜
I'm gonna get the plot open so when You're ready please tell me, also if I delay a bit it's cause I'm eating. I'll make sure to answer as Quick as possible

Back