• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path Any winter style paths?

Ruriko

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi I'm currently looking for winter style paths since they seem to be rarer than other seasons. You know paths that are like snow,ice,snowflakes. Also if anyone can find a path similar to this tumblr_mz6xbpnUjq1svr49io1_400.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of paths are you looking for? Because I could give you all the designs I can find, but you have probably searched for yourself already and I don't want to waste my time on searching paths you already found yourself.
I currently have a stepping stone with a snowflake on it that I made myself in my town. If you would like to see it I could give you a picture and maybe make a QR code for you. :)

Any paths with snow on the tile. Would be nice to see a pic of your path you made

Here is the stone tile with a snowflake, I just updated it to this yesterday so it's probably going to be tweaked a bit more in the next few days. Next to it I placed my 4-tile wip pattern that has 1 tile done so far, in case you are interested in thst one once it's finished. :)
WVW69iyM7UwvmFjb78

that's a nice design I'll look forward for your finished design. Anyway I added a screenshot of a path that I like but no sign of qr code that is similar to the pic in my first post :(

image.jpg
I made this path in thulinma because I could never find a path that blended with the snow. Let me know if you want the qr code

Last edited:
Here is the stone tile with a snowflake, I just updated it to this yesterday so it's probably going to be tweaked a bit more in the next few days. Next to it I placed my 4-tile wip pattern that has 1 tile done so far, in case you are interested in thst one once it's finished. :)
WVW69iyM7UwvmFjb78
That 4 tile pattern looks gorgeous! (Really excited for it now haha) Will you make spring/summer/autumn editions too?

That 4 tile pattern looks gorgeous! (Really excited for it now haha) Will you make spring/summer/autumn editions too?

I use it in my own town, and as long as I still play the game I will want it to blend in so yes, I will change it with the seasons. :) I'm planning to officially 'release' them in a thread soon, so look out for that! ;)

Back