• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Anybody feeling generous?

GhostDragon841

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (5) +
i need bells to pay off my home loans. at the very least 428,000 so that i can pay my current loan. have a huge collection of nintendo items and im working on having it all in one place. i only need to add a room and make it full size, then make my basement which is still 4x4 and make it into a 6x6. only do this if you don't need the money though. this post is basically just my way of being lazy so...

all together it comes to total of almost 2,000,000 bells, which is why i say not to do it if you don't want to.
thats 1,444,000 for the full room, and 428,000 for finishing the other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

all together it comes to total of almost 2,000,000 bells, which is why i say not to do it if you don't want to.
thats 1,444,000 for the full room, and 428,000 for finishing the other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to get all of my nintendo items into my house so that i can use that as a "selling point" for visiting my dream address. and because im proud of my collection.

I'm in the process of trying to get the gold host badge.
Would you be willing to visit my town a bunch of times and as payment, I can fund you the 2 million bells?
Like I could put 2 millions bells on the ground and you come like 20 times or so?

sweet. my friend code should be near my profile pic

- - - Post Merge - - -

whats your friend card name? its making me put it in

im apparently going to be out all day tomorrow so i asked about the marie stuff here and got it within the hour!

im apparently going to be out all day tomorrow so i asked about the marie stuff here and got it within the hour!

Yep, that's the most amazing thing about belltree. The person you are trading with right now is amazing <3

corlee1289 okay i got it to work. ill be there in second. I've got a tv show on and now im ready to watch it and constantly exit and reenter.

It's fine, in order for me to get the final badge, I need 500 visits.
I've posted on another thread and the other user and I agreed to go back and forth between our towns.
2 million bells for 20 visits is already generous of you to do <3

If you need anymore bells and are willing to come over again in the future, I'll be glad to host you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

With your 20 visits, I'll only need about another 110 visits before I reach 500 visits :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously, you don't need to take up that many visits.
But it's sweet of you to want to help me out!

im not complaining because i only have to do 20, but i don't know how nintendo expects someone to be visited in animal crossing 500 times. no wonder people never 100% this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't know how you people get so much bells, i can never find a good method of getting them

Back