• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Anybody feeling generous?

im not complaining because i only have to do 20, but i don't know how nintendo expects someone to be visited in animal crossing 500 times. no wonder people never 100% this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't know how you people get so much bells, i can never find a good method of getting them

OH! There's a beetle farming guide that you can do on your island at nighttime! That's how I did it :D
You can easily look it up online to see how to do it.

The harder badges to do are the: medal, weeding, and streetpass badges.
The hosting/traveller badge isn't too bad if you can find a bunch of people here on the forum to help you out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is the guide I used: https://kotaku.com/the-best-way-to-catch-beetles-in-animal-crossing-new-l-786858471

btw i have heard of the beetle method i just never use it too much, plus i didn't want to cut down all my bushes

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i have one of your perfect oranges?

Back