Anyone else feel underwhelmed by this game?

No, because I had great friends to wifi with.

I don't know, it doesn't bore me by far, I paid my house off long ago but I still wanted to get nice furniture, silver and golden tools, and I got motivated when I got the silver shovel. Catching bugs is fun, I got the game in winter so there weren't any butterflies, and I still have fish to catch. Then I found out that I actually wanted that new bridge and fountain so when this bridge is done I'll donate for the fountain, and so on and so on. There are so many things to do, but it's also personal, one might not like to fish all day or something.

I'm addicted to AC:CF. Only twice did I take a month off from playing. It's the first AC vesion I ever played. I never played the GC version. Never owned a game cube. I did try and play WW on my daughters DS. I like that's it's portable but I got bored of it quickly. Guess I'm addicted to playing on a large wide screen tv.

LadyRohan said:
I'm addicted to AC:CF. Only twice did I take a month off from playing. It's the first AC vesion I ever played. I never played the GC version. Never owned a game cube. I did try and play WW on my daughters DS. I like that's it's portable but I got bored of it quickly. Guess I'm addicted to playing on a large wide screen tv.
Also, if it's your first, it makes sense that you'd like it. It's a fresh experience, where for most of us, ACCF was a lot of the same.

Tortimer said:
LadyRohan said:
Also, if it's your first, it makes sense that you'd like it. It's a fresh experience, where for most of us, ACCF was a lot of the same.
Yea, I still like Wild World more, only because it was my first AC.

I know that AC:CF is an upgrade of WW and whatnot but I just have a connection with WW and not CF.

AC for the Gamecube had a lot more holidays, and a lot more fun things to do when it wasn't holiday seasons. I used to spend every afternoon in my younger years just playing AC until I had to go to bed. AC:WW took off most of the holidays, and left you with some new accessories and ways to dress. AC:CF is mostly like WW except not portable :/

I'll always stop playing for awhile, then get back into it again and play it everyday. I did the same thing with WW.

On CF I just got the lighthouse, and am re-growing my grass. I need to get more patterns from Wendell, and I want to finish my museum soon. Also need to collect more of the 'models' so I can make my basement that theme....

I dunno there's lots of stuff to do in CF if you only play like 20 mins a day...

pielover6 said:
I loved the DS version simply because I could take it anywhere.

That same portability that I loved will be in the 3DS version so I can already assume it will be great IMO.
I second this. Also WW was great fun since all my cousins owned a copy, too. When ever I saw them we would play non-stop. Sad though since there mum is really strict and doesn't like 'electronical devices' so they probably wont be able to get a Nintendo 3DS which will be sad. So i'm hoping it will be compatible with WW

Yeah, August of last year, I lost interest due to things like school. Then New Super Mario Bros. Wii came out, and I played that for 3 weeks and beat it. Now, I'm working on Galaxy 2, so I don't really want to play anything else. Before I got Galaxy 2, I just surfed the internet and forumed and stuff. Didn't do much else.

Kyel said:
Well if rumors towards AC3DS is true, about being the Mayor... I doubt any loan is going to be part of the game xD.

But yes, I can relate..this game has started to get dull...I do like playing it with friends.. but thats about it =(
? you pay loan to Nook.

I just hope im not spending like 200 on the 3ds and like 30 on the game and it turns out crappy. it should come threw for us and end up being good,

Alankpbr said:
I just hope im not spending like 200 on the 3ds and like 30 on the game and it turns out crappy. it should come threw for us and end up being good,
Easy fix: Don't buy AC3DS on launch. Wait for reviews and what people here think!

Back