• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone Else Getting New Leaf Tomorrow? Also, Quick Question?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey everyone! I can't help realizing how jealous I am...because a TON of people on this site already have New Leaf! I am really jealous right now...but guess what? My package of New Leaf is arriving tomorrow (hopefully) and that means that there's a new mayor in town! :)
How long do you guys have to wait, or do you already have New Leaf? (Jealously is rising again, ha ha!) I ordered online from Amazon...do they deliver the day you order or do they tend to be late? Does anyone know what time they order?! I really hope I get it early...the earlier, the better!^^"
Thanks everyone! You are truly awesome if you can answer all my questions! Thanks so much! :)

Ah, nevermind the question I asked you in the visitor message, then. ;)

I'll be getting it this friday... I hope. I live in a rather small town and I'm not too sure whether they'll have it or not. I'm going to pay them a visit tomorrow haha
If they don't have it on friday... I'll just take the next train to a bigger city xD

I usually order from a supplier called shopto.. they're amazing, usually arrive two days before release. However, I opted for the digital download for this game, for convenience... so unfortunately, I'm waiting until tomorrow midnight to download the game :(

Keep in mind that a lot of people on here live in countries where it is already on sale. :) Lucky bas-

My copy is coming tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be nice and early because I'm going out at 4pm and won't be back until after midnight.

Keep in mind that a lot of people on here live in countries where it is already on sale. :) Lucky bas-

My copy is coming tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be nice and early because I'm going out at 4pm and won't be back until after midnight.

omg asdhflgiwriogoasudfghiauehdfvpizh goaquybdfcv xouighesrfbxcvhiugdf your name is Tina which means i automatically love you <33333333333

Back