• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone else having problems with multiplayer?

Happend to me and a friend yesterday. :( We were in her town first, for about 30 minutes, and everything was fine. After we had been in my town for a few minutes, we got an error and lost our progress until before she came by train...
I hope this won?t happen again because it takes the fun out of online gameplay. I?m always afraid now that it will happen again.

Edit: She lives in eastern Germany and I live in northern Germany, but I guess it doesn?t matter? :(

It's making me become paranoid and it's the worst when you're at the island and caught something rare then....RANDOM ERROR. BAM. :l
I usually try and save like every 5-10 minutes just in case. I wish Nintendo could somehow fix this, maybe by giving a software update through the eshop..

It's making me become paranoid and it's the worst when you're at the island and caught something rare then....RANDOM ERROR. BAM. :l
I usually try and save like every 5-10 minutes just in case. I wish Nintendo could somehow fix this, maybe by giving a software update through the eshop..
Is there a way to save when you are at a friends town? If I try, it always says that I can?t save... Sorry if that question is stupid, but I only got the game yesterday. That error is making me paranoid as well. :(

Do you think Nintendo is aware of that problem yet? :/
Playing online with friends is what I'm looking forward to the most, so... This really sucks.

Is there a way to save when you are at a friends town? If I try, it always says that I can?t save... Sorry if that question is stupid, but I only got the game yesterday. That error is making me paranoid as well. :(
Usually when I'm at a friends town I just ask them if they could save. Most of them already do save every 5-10 minutes anyway cause we all kinda came to that understanding lol. It's not a stupid question though. I was confused at first as well.

Do you think Nintendo is aware of that problem yet? :/
Playing online with friends is what I'm looking forward to the most, so... This really sucks.
I'm sure they are, considering how many people bought the game I'm sure they've gotten phone calls or emails about the error. I'm too lazy to call them though lol. And yeah it's much more fun when you are with friends :/

It drove me nuts! I had a few sharks in my friends town and BAM error. I was I. Isabelle's town halfway through a tour BAM error! It makes me mad! I haven't got the island yet so it was a good experience using my friends and I never get anything from it because it always cuts off! I was literally on edge the whole time, thinking "is it going to go! "

I haven't been online yet but I'm worried that this is going to happen to me. :l

I dunno if this makes a difference but I can use the best friend feature perfectly...

Back