• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone remember Kids WB?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
If you have any memories of Kids WB (a 1990’s to 2000’s programming block), you may discuss it here.

I remember Kids WB from my childhood years. But when my sister and I watched Kids WB, we mostly watched it for Pokémon.

I watched it during generation 3 of Pokemon but I cannot remember much else besides that. It was when I first got into Pokemon, though I didn't have any of the video games yet.

I loved watching Baby Looney Tunes when I was little which was apparently part of that block. But I don’t remember anything else from it, which is weird. I bet I watched it on Cartoon Network instead.

I didn't watch it much, I was more into Disney and Fox Saturday morning stuff (mostly Disney until 2000, that's when I stopped watching their Saturday morning block. really is because they stopped playing 101 Dalmatians on it. so bye bye). The only thing I watched on there was Pokemon (when I started to like it. late 90's), Animaniacs and anything Looney Tunes related.

I have fond memories of watching the KidsWB growing up. Yeah, there was the heavy hitters like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, but there was also plenty of other solid cartoons I enjoyed at that time. Xialoin Showdown, Mucha Lucha, Static Shock, and Jackie Chan Adventures just to name a few. I also enjoyed the way they would promote their shows on the network too. Here's a lil' banger that gets in my head from time to time:

I was a teenager when it started to air and only watched it for Pokémon and occasionally Batman Beyond. I ignored most of the other shows except for whatever came on before Pokémon would. I remember that it would change quite a bit.

I was a PBS kid, so the shows of my childhood were Mr Rogers, Redwall, Zaboomafoo, Liberty’s Kids, Sesame Street, and Zoom. We didn’t have access to any of the other channels, and I strongly preferred reading, video games, and outdoor play to TV most of the time. I remember hearing about the shows you describe from other, cooler kids, though!

Yep, I remember Kids WB, although my memories of what exact cartoons I watched are a wee bit fuzzy (Pokémon, Animaniacs and the Batman series are the ones that I remember the most though, even if not all of them were personal favorites).

It was on every Saturday when I was a kid, and it was a treat for us to watch it LOL got up early just to watch TV

I didn't realise that the Kids' WB that was on TV in Australia, was a counterpart to the American Kids' WB! I honestly can't remember what was on it, but I do remember that on ours the shows were broken up with hosts that would play silly games and do birthday shout outs and stuff. Apparently it stopped airing in 2019, but I didn't notice. 😅

I don't remember much about it.

I know as a kid I preferred Nickelodeon. It was the network with spongebob and to me was the only cartoon that mattered.

I came to regret that attitude as an adult because I probably missed out on a ton of other great shows. However I can quote spongebob like a madman.

Back