• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Anyone selling painting/art?

Hello!
It depends on what pieces exactly you're looking for. I still have some repeats storaged since I back in the day I kept buying from Redd.
Let me know if you catch me online.

I'm a newbie sorry, I just wanted any original art to put up on blather's museum and open the museum shop, I also don't know how things works here, please help too^^

Well, usually people make their wishlists using MoriDB catalogue pictures to show others what they want/need, since translating names between languages isn't a good way to go :)

Just any original paintings are fine,
I mean how to buy it from you? I don't know how that works, also can we do transaction in the game? Like paying with bells?

People here buy/sell stuff either through in-games bells or TBT.
But in my case, I need no payment. In fact, I'm the one giving lots of bells away because after saving up so much, I don't have anything to spend them on! So don't be shy asking for some if you need them.
I'll start rummaginf my storage for you, then. Are you gong to be online for a while?

Yeah, I'm going to be online for a while! ^^ thanks for explaining too, You're so kind^^

Don't mention it, I'm always glad to help! :giggle:
I already have your paintings ready, by the way. I'll need your friendcode to deliver to yout town, though. You also have to add mine, it's in the signature that appears under my post.

Ok, I have added you. By the way, there are more paintings than what I can carry on my character, so I'll need to use the locker in the station to get them all. Don't close the station until I say to you that I'm finished, please!

Can you just spell your friendcode here? I don't know how to see your signatures?
Post automatically merged:

I use android btw,

... Don't you see the big, colourful purple&green message that appears under everything I write??? :unsure:
It's 3025-2157-4384.

... It doesn't let me to visit you. I see your town on the list, but it throws an error 018-0515. Have you been online before?

No, this is the first time

I chose faraway town right?

I've done it, you can't enter yet?

Lemme restart one sec

Wait imma restart

It's open now^^ I feel bad nowT_T I'm taking too much of your time,,

Don't worry, you're not the first that has this issue :) It's only that this code for error comes from your side, thus I can't do anything to help you if it doesn't allow me to visit.
I've just tried again and the issue persists. Please look it up on internet. Code is 018-0515.

Back