• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Anyone selling painting/art?

Can you try again, people on internet said to tuen on and off wifi, so I did just that. Hope it'll fix it

I went to do another delivery. Please, wait a few minutes and if you're still open I'll try again :)

Can you tey again? People on the internet said to tuen on n off wifi, and I did just that. Hope it'll fix the problem
Post automatically merged:

Oh okay

And also please try continuously, if youre not busy ofc, it might be from my slow internet, my internet is pure potato -^-

I've just tried again, and no luck. I'm not an expert, but I doubt the code is for slow internet because I had other first-timers with the same problem and they did something to fix it. It might be something else?
I'll keep your paintings for you. Let me know if you get it to work.

Okayy

Hey, I have an idea, how about I visit your town instead? Can we do that?

Update: I got the same error code when I'm trying to visit your town,, hmm I guess we're not destined to do this,, I'll work hard and get my own painting I guess,,

I really can't figured it out T_T I'm sorry to occupied so much of you time^^ Thankyou so much btw, for everything^^ bless you

Last edited:
If you have this error with me, and you said it was your first time going online, I'm sorry to tell you that very likely you're gonna have the same issue with anyone else. Unless until you fix it.

Yeah, It's okay tho, I'll figure it out sometime later. Now it's 10 30 PM in my country so I need to catch the bed^^

Back