Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Miitopia was so popular when it came out but I never see anyone talk about it anymore lol, I mean obviously the hype has died since it's been out for quite awhile now but i'm curious if anyone still plays? I started playing it again recently because I never got my miis to level 50 and I wanna try and fight the towers! I'd also love to hear what kind of miis people made, like funny ones, people you know, original characters, ect? Mine are all original characters of mine personally! Except my main one is kind of an original character but also sort of myself, she's got my nickname and is based on me so I guess sort of like a persona lol

I do!!! Not as frequently as I did a few months ago but I'm still making progress! I just cleared the 4th district in the city.
My current Team:
Me (lvl 34 Mage)
Raven (Teen Titans) (lvl 34 fiend)
TurboVicki (Monster Factory) (lvl 34 knight)
Iwantdye (RTGame) (lvl 34 cleric)

And my horse is blue and gold and named the TARDIS.

My backups in case of sickness are:
Meowth (Pokemon) (lvl 29 cat)
Alucard (Castlevania) (lvl 25 vampire)
Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku) (lvl 26 pop star)
Doomguy (DOOM) (lvl 23 tank)

When I get off work I'll edit this and add pics of the team haha.

What about you??

I haven't played in a year and I'm actually thinking about resetting. It's fun though, and I hope I can get back to it once I'm interested!

I do!!! Not as frequently as I did a few months ago but I'm still making progress! I just cleared the 4th district in the city.
My current Team:
Me (lvl 34 Mage)
Raven (Teen Titans) (lvl 34 fiend)
TurboVicki (Monster Factory) (lvl 34 knight)
Iwantdye (RTGame) (lvl 34 cleric)

And my horse is blue and gold and named the TARDIS.

My backups in case of sickness are:
Meowth (Pokemon) (lvl 29 cat)
Alucard (Castlevania) (lvl 25 vampire)
Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku) (lvl 26 pop star)
Doomguy (DOOM) (lvl 23 tank)

When I get off work I'll edit this and add pics of the team haha.

What about you??
I've been doing the daily quests as much as I can and I've been doing the snurp hunt area to try and get exp to get to level 50! That reminds me I forgot to mention my horse, his name is Michael because I for some reason thought it'd be funny to name a horse Michael and he looks like some kind of demon horse but I love him lol

Haven't played since May of last year. Bit of shame, really, since the game has a very enduring charm to it that appeals to me. It's very adorable and I'm still looking forward to a sequel. It's also a very appropriate game to play during the season, given what it is. However, the dumb game design choices Nintendo just loves to add in their titles (i.e. getting your teammates, and by extension, yourself, sick in the postgame) and the fact that the game doesn't really do much with its repetitive structure to justify continued playtime... and the that I have dozens upon dozens of other games to play... Well, it keeps me from coming back to this flawed, yet cute little Mii game. I might play some time this month, hopefully, but no guarantees, as I've thought about this for the past several months now.

Last edited:
Haven't played since May of last year. Bit of shame, really, since the game has a very enduring charm to it that appeals to me. It's very adorable and I'm still looking forward to a sequel. It's also a very appropriate game to play during the season, given what it is. However, the dumb game design choices Nintendo just loves to add in their titles (i.e. getting your teammates, and by extension, yourself, sick in the postgame) and the fact that the game doesn't really do much with its repetitive structure to justify continued playtime... and the that I have dozens upon dozens of other games to play... Well, it keeps me from coming back to this flawed, yet cute little Mii game. I might play some time this month, hopefully, but no guarantees, as I've thought about this for the past several months now.
Oh yes the sick thing is SO pointless and annoying, it's been driving me insane lately! I hope if they make another Miitopia they don't include that but I'm sure they will lol

I love Miitopia on the Switch! I beat the main story but am now just doing side quests or whatever. My team is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Franklin, Whoopi Goldberg, and a bunch of Downton Abbey characters. Arnold is in love with Mrs. Patmore lol.

I love Miitopia on the Switch! I beat the main story but am now just doing side quests or whatever. My team is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ben Franklin, Whoopi Goldberg, and a bunch of Downton Abbey characters. Arnold is in love with Mrs. Patmore lol.
I love when people do miis like that I think it's so funny, that's awesome! I've also beat the main story and am focusing on side quests, I also made it mission to do every path I hadn't taken (like when you can go multiple different ways and stuff) but I think I finished that already lol

I love when people do miis like that I think it's so funny, that's awesome! I've also beat the main story and am focusing on side quests, I also made it mission to do every path I hadn't taken (like when you can go multiple different ways and stuff) but I think I finished that already lol
Thanks! I’m also trying to explore every path, and get a lot of the badges/rewards. The Dark Lord was also Reviewbrah if you know who that is lol.

Back