• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anyone who plays Minecraft?

Bought the game back in the Alpha days. :D Cheaper. And I play with no mods.

Seems like with every update it gets harder and harder to run it on my computer. Before I put in a new graphics card I couldn't even play it after the villager update! Now I can play it but my computer hums real loud sometimes. I don't play as much anymore, but I do enjoy watching videos on youtube. When I build a better computer someday I'll probably play it more often. I always love building little villages in it. ...I do that every time I delete my folder and re-download it. xD

The game acted like I bought it when the wifi wasn't working for this laptop. So I happily enjoyed my free copy until we got an ethernet cable... then it didn't work.

Well, the XBOX version is slowly creeping up to the PC one. They have The End now!

I just bought it and started playing last summer on PC because I was horribly bored and because watching tutorials and "lets-play"s of it made me want it xD
I installed my very first mod a couple days ago, and that would be the Dragon Mounts mod. I love it. :I the baby dragons are super adorbz
I also decided to install the backpack mod earlier today because having more inventory space is always a good thing. I just wish the backpack appeared on your character. Oh well~

I'm glad that my laptop can handle it because it can be a lot of fun :) I love looking at all the stuff that the players create.

I bought the game cheap on Ebay. now a days my account doesn't work so im doomed to single player for eternity!

Back